Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy   Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:50 am

Quote :

NIS America has confirmed the release date for Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy.

The Experience-developed dungeon RPG is coming to Playstation Vita on April 14th in North America and on April 17th in Europe, NIS America announced. It’s worth mentioning the game is coming in both retail and digital formats.

The game is set in the near future, in Tokyo (in case the name wasn’t a giveaway), where monsters dubbed “Variants” have consistently kept the city on high alert. Portals leading to a strange and mysterious new dimension known as the Abyss have opened up, and to investigate, the government has set up the Code Physics Agency.

Players will step into the boots of a new member of the Xth Squad, physically enhanced teenagers spawned from the new technology of the Code Physics Agency. You can expect to be fighting monsters, avoiding traps, and of course – getting to the bottom of the mystery shrouded in the Abyss.

Source: http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/operation-abyss-new-tokyo-legacy-is-coming-to-ps-vita-on-april-14th/

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy   Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:09 am

Looks shit, just hurry up and give me 4K Monster Hunter 60fps on PS4, TOO BAD XBONE CANT HANDLE IT LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy   Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:35 pm

Looks like the older Shin Megami Tensei games.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy   Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:33 am

http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/new-english-screenshots-for-operation-abyss-new-tokyo-legacy/

Quote :
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy is set to release on the Playstation Vita on April 14 in North America and April 17 in Europe.

It's coming out sooner than I expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy   Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy
Page 1 of 1