Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? Empty
PostSubject: Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!?   Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? 5WKDgh3
Quote :
Some new story details about Suicide Squad found their way online yesterday, and it was mentioned that Batman may make an appearance via some security footage being viewed by Amanda Waller. Forbes have now weighed in on that by claiming to have heard about an actual appearance by Ben Affleck's Caped Crusader.

Batman will apparently turn up at the end of the movie when The Joker escapes from jail, possibly setting up The Clown Prince of Crime as the lead villain in the planned solo movie for iconic DC superhero. The site adds that it, "will take some inspiration from Frank Miller’s comic book series The Dark Knight Returns — the third issue of which is a story about Batman facing off against an escaped Joker. I’m also told that Gotham City Police Commissioner Ellen Yindel (who replaces James Gordon during the comic book story) is planned for inclusion in the film." That matches up with those reports about why Jim Gordon isn't going to be in the DC Cinematic Universe, but take this with a pinch of salt for the time being! Would you like to see this cameo happen?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113944

This I'd love! It'd make sense if Joker is going to be the villain.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!?   Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:49 pm

HA! I called it! I told you they were going to use Ellen Yindelto to replace James Gordon for the stand-alone Batman movie.

Quote :
@yonny616 I'm guessing they are going to use Ellen Yindel instead for the stand-alone Batman film. Which should make things already different from Nolan Dark Knight films.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t10915p300-the-official-batman-vs-superman-thread?highlight=Batman
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!?   Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:02 pm

@Mecha Fuck that! Fuck Yindel, Fuck Carrie Kelly, Fuck DKReturns book. Next thing you know they're going to make Superman into a government lap dog like in the fucking book itself so he can atone for the destruction of Metropolis.

Bruce Wayne and Jim Gordon.
Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? 1349485660_ben-affleck-brian-cranston-560
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!?   Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:08 pm

R.I.P. Jim Gordon

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? 1105191143
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!?   Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman To Be In SUICIDE SQUAD!?
Page 1 of 1