Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On Empty
PostSubject: Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On   Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:05 am

http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/the-platform-for-gravity-rush-2-is-unconfirmed/
Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On Gravity-rush-1-1-15-1

Quote :
It’s kind of infuriating when a developer holds their cards very close to their chest regarding a highly anticipated game.

I’m speaking of course of Gravity Rush 2, which we previously confirmed to be coming to PS Vita. Unfortunately, whoever is running the Ask PlayStation account said that response was in error, while instead providing the following response:

“Apologies, we misread your question. The original game was for PS Vita. No details on platform or release date of the sequel yet.”

Now before you take out your pitchforks and torches Playstation Vita fans, hear me out. The game might still be coming to Vita, but we at least know now that it is indeed a sequel – right?

Many speculated the reason behind its strange reveal and lack of official title meant it was going to be a Playstation 4 port. This is especially relevant when creator Keiichiro Toyama teased some real news for the game, while also saying that with the news will hopefully lead to everyone finally understanding the wait.

Perhaps it’s a PS4/Vita title? So hopefully we’ll get a reveal at this year’s E3 expo, but who knows at this point. We’ll keep you guys posted.

A PS Vita game shouldn't take that long to develop, so it'll probably be on PS4. If it isn't on Vita at all, that would be seriously disappointing though. .-.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On   Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:51 am

Vita is dead in the west
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On   Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:47 pm

You're dead in the West.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On   Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Watch it become a 3DS exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On   Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:49 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Watch it become a 3DS exclusive.

SONY doesn't publish games to the 3DS, but at this point that's more likely than the series staying Vita exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On   Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On   Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody Knows What Platform Gravity Rush 2 Will be On
Page 1 of 1