Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a new gaming website

Go down 
+3
Archduke
Angelus
Stigma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Need a new gaming website Empty
PostSubject: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 pm

I used kotaku for a long time but they have turned into a steaming pile of shit so I want a new site to go on. NO SJW BULLSHIT. This is important.

+if they cover anime/manga

- if they cover movie/comic bullshit, get enough of that here.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Need a new gaming website ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:51 pm

I've been going on Nich Gamer recently, but they don't really cover the bigger releases. I normally just go to reddit for that and quickly scroll through the proper subs.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Hey that's not bad, any big game announcements are sure to find their way to me somehow.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Yeah, they're hard to miss since everyone always obsesses over them. I don't normally care about them, so I don't mind not hearing about them. Need a new gaming website 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:00 am

Try IGN Reddit and 4chan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Need a new gaming website TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 am

Vg247 or Joystiq
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:57 am

Try some of the console-exclusive sites like Xbox Magazine or PS Magazine to find some news on those consoles alone. GoNintendo is also a good site for everything Nintendo and such. The Escapist, Gamespot, Edge magazine, and Destructoid are a few others that big among gaming news sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:06 am

RPG CODEX. Its a forum but 100% pro freedom of speech so politically incorrect and strongly against sjw bullshit.

I actually plan on starting up my own site with reviews and opinion pieces kinda from a gamergate anti sjw standpoint
standpoint. I will call it GAMER GUTS where we have the guts to say what everyone's thinking but no one has the guts to actually express. Never stand down against the sjw cunts.

Anyone interested in contributing to this idea?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:19 am

Need a new gaming website 050
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:21 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RPG CODEX. Its a forum but 100% pro freedom of speech so politically incorrect and strongly against sjw bullshit.

I actually plan on starting up my own site with reviews and opinion pieces kinda from a gamergate anti sjw standpoint
standpoint. I will call it GAMER GUTS where we have the guts to say what everyone's thinking but no one has the guts to actually express. Never stand down against the sjw cunts.

Sounds like it could have potential, i would definitely support it if it would take off.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:41 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
EDIT: Whoops accidental double post.

You mean triple post?

Siliconera is pretty good, that's where I first heard of Drakengard 3, and JonTron is a huge Vita lover.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Need a new gaming website PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:56 pm

I just go to N4G. Need a new gaming website 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Sounds like it could have potential, i would definitely support it if it would take off.

Haha I know nothing about website building though. It might never happen. Just a dream. Would be rather cool though.
Dunno if I could commit to it, though I'd love to.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Need a new gaming website TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Haha I know nothing about website building though. It might never happen. Just a dream. Would be rather cool though.
Dunno if I could commit to it, though I'd love to.

I've built a successful gaming website and multimedia empire before

www.melvinlovesyou.moonfruit.com
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Angelus wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
EDIT: Whoops accidental double post.

You mean triple post?  

Siliconera is pretty good, that's where I first heard of Drakengard 3, and JonTron is a huge Vita lover.

I've visited it a couple times this past month. I like it so far but the mobile version is fugly.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:49 pm

I recommend Siloconera. Great website.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a new gaming website   Need a new gaming website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a new gaming website
Page 1 of 1