Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:32 am

I've never heard of SaGa until now, but the artwork looks awesome! dood!  Definitely gonna keep this on my radar.  I'm a bit worried though, since a PS Vita Exclusive is a pretty weird choice for Square Enix, but they may have just been testing the waters with Chaos Rings.  Still, I'm looking forward to seeing more info on it, they haven't really given us much to go one yet.

There's also supposed to be a browser game coming out soon, but it's SE so there's no way it'll be F2P. Not sure  Probably gonna end up having to pass on that.

Quote :
The news came via a 25th anniversary trailer shown at the end of the stream, showing every SaGa game released up to date, before an “and now—” pops up on screen and teases the PS Vita title with two pieces of artwork.
http://gematsu.com/2014/12/saga-2015-announced-ps-vita

SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita Ws003891_thumb1

Last edited by Angelus on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:10 am

And here I was thinking the comic book.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 am

Mecha wrote:

I figured you would. If they made a game based on a series of comics, I'd rather it be JLDark or Superman/Batman, but this is probably better. They always screw up pretty badly when they make games based on comics.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 am

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita 5820%25252
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:12 am

Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I figured you would.  If they made a game based on a series of comics, I'd rather it be JLDark or Superman/Batman, but this is probably better.  They always screw up pretty badly when they make games based on comics.

SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita 2zyigeh
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Looks kinda shit
Is it anything like Heroes of Might & Magic?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:07 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/22/saga-2015-playstation-vita-will-multiple-protagonists/

Quote :
Q: What kind of game is SaGa 2015?

A: A regular RPG.

Q: What kind of gameplay system [will it have]?

A: There’s something like an extension of the free-scenario system [where players can tackle the story in any order] in it. There are also multiple protagonists.

Q: Who is the character holding two swords?

A: The god of the world. His name is Firebringer. As far as the black-haired male and the female characters go, I can’t say anything, yet.

Q: Please tell us about the world.

A: The world setting is close to Romancing SaGa, so if you look at it that way, you could say that it’s like Romancing SaGa 4; however, there are parts that are different from Romancing SaGa, so it’s kind of hard to say.

Interested in seeing more about the game-style, having trouble visualizing it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 4:18 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita   SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita
Page 1 of 1