Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pangya Mobile Version Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Pangya Mobile Version Trailer StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Pangya Mobile Version Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Pangya Mobile Version Trailer   Pangya Mobile Version Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:21 pm

I've been waiting for this for a while DSP2
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Pangya Mobile Version Trailer ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Pangya Mobile Version Trailer   Pangya Mobile Version Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:27 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:

I've been waiting for this for a while DSP2

Is that just a golf game, it looks pretty awesome. Pangya Mobile Version Trailer 409191096 Too bad I don't play anything unless it's AAA and rated M.

Is it gonna be available in English, free to download?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Pangya Mobile Version Trailer StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Pangya Mobile Version Trailer   Pangya Mobile Version Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:18 pm

It started off as a f2p game on pc which is still going and that including the english servers. Before the game was called Albatross18 in the west until whoever was running the game at the time change the title to it's original name Pangya. It also got a psp release and two games on Wii.

Most likely f2p on mobile with microtrans just like the PC version. When I use to play, a lot of microtrans items can be obtain normally but I'm not sure if it's still the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PangYa
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Pangya Mobile Version Trailer ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Pangya Mobile Version Trailer   Pangya Mobile Version Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:20 pm

That sounds pretty good. Very Happy Hopefully it's still the same, I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. It's always nice to have a mobile game that isn't just a running spinoff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pangya Mobile Version Trailer   Pangya Mobile Version Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pangya Mobile Version Trailer
Page 1 of 1