Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)   Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:03 am

http://nichegamer.net/2014/12/manga-and-anime-tokyo-ghoul-gets-a-game/
Niche Gamer wrote:
It appears the game is going to be a grid-based, turn-based JRPG. Players will be able to play as either investigators or ghouls, each choice having its own play style, and will be able to recruit a group of three other characters to help them in their battles.

No other details have been confirmed for the game yet, other than that it will have in-app purchases available. The official website is open for pre-registration, and those who do pre-register will get a rare Kaneki card when Tokyo Ghoul carnaval becomes available on mobile devices.

Doesn't look half bad for a mobile game. Hopefully it becomes available outside of Japan, I wouldn't mind getting a new game just for shits.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)   Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Surprisingly it actually look good for a mobile game.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)   Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Looks pretty decent, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)   Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
Surprisingly it actually look good for a mobile game.

Archduke wrote:
Looks pretty decent, I guess.

Yeah, I was surprised. Doesn't look like there's any running, or lining up circles involved. Hopefully it's paid for by Ads though, I'm not about to pay money for a game on Google Play.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)   Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 4:32 am

It looks good, but I am doubtful that it will come to the us.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)   Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 4:46 am

Stigma wrote:
It looks good, but I am doubtful that it will come to the us.

It'll come in 9 years, as a PS5 game.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)   Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Bet it will have shit-loads of micro-transactions in the game. Hope it's not one of those shitty "freemium" games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)   Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Ghoul Mobile Game Incoming (Japan)
Page 1 of 1