Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taro Yoko LIVES!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Taro Yoko LIVES! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Taro Yoko LIVES! Empty
PostSubject: Taro Yoko LIVES!   Taro Yoko LIVES! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:36 am

http://nichegamer.net/2014/12/nier-and-drakengard-creator-is-teasing-a-new-game/
Taro Yoko LIVES! Drakengard-3-12-9-14-1-1024x433

Niche Gamer wrote:
The creator of Drakengard and Nier, Taro Yoko, has been working on a new game.

We’ve learned of his new game via the latest issue of Dengeki Playstation, which is actually a special 20th anniversary Playstation edition. In the magazine, Yoko-san teases:

Quote :
“If I say anything about the new title now, I’ll get killed by all sorts of people.”

Yoko-san is known for his work under the now-shuttered developer, Cavia. Despite the studio not existing, he works as a freelancer with many of his former colleagues – Drakengard 3 being one of those games.

The report from Dengeki hasn’t specified what platform his new game is on, or why he’s in fear of his life (which is clearly a joke), but we’ll keep you guys posted.

I hope it's something else in the Drakengard universe, hopefully by the time it's done I'll have beaten his ridiculous rhythm game.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Taro Yoko LIVES! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Taro Yoko LIVES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taro Yoko LIVES!   Taro Yoko LIVES! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:01 am

Hopefully, it's a PS4 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Taro Yoko LIVES! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Taro Yoko LIVES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taro Yoko LIVES!   Taro Yoko LIVES! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:07 am

Mecha wrote:
Hopefully, it's a PS4 exclusive.

Knowing Taro Yoko, it'll be some kind of a PlayStation exclusive. His stories and creative direction are too mature for Nintendo, too strange for Xbox, and too niche to sell at full price on PC. I'm just glad to see he's working again. There was a time where his future in the game industry was very uncertain, so it's nice to see that we haven't lost him.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Taro Yoko LIVES! QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

Taro Yoko LIVES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taro Yoko LIVES!   Taro Yoko LIVES! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:07 am

The member 'Sir Angelus Ignobilius' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
Taro Yoko LIVES! Ydu14nv
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Sponsored content

Taro Yoko LIVES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taro Yoko LIVES!   Taro Yoko LIVES! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taro Yoko LIVES!
Page 1 of 1