Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Male Privilege in Gaming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Male Privilege in Gaming ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

Male Privilege in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Male Privilege in Gaming   Male Privilege in Gaming I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:33 pm

As someone people occasionally believe to be a girl, and who's gender is typically not easily identifiable, I already have my own opinions on this. I just wanted to see what you guys would say.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Male Privilege in Gaming StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Male Privilege in Gaming   Male Privilege in Gaming I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:57 pm

I wonder how many of these guys tried buying a Neptune or Atelier game in store. It's easy mode if you happen to find it on the shelf but asking if they have any copies left... you better hope not to spaghetti it.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Male Privilege in Gaming   Male Privilege in Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 am

Glados voice thingy is annoying, but at some questions stuff gets relevant. Like at 1:30. Or even better 7:30.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Male Privilege in Gaming   Male Privilege in Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:01 am

The entire idea of "male privilege" itself is already filled with so many flaws let alone in such trivial bullcrap like this.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Male Privilege in Gaming   Male Privilege in Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Male Privilege in Gaming ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Male Privilege in Gaming   Male Privilege in Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Lol. SJWs have no gaming cred.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Male Privilege in Gaming QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Male Privilege in Gaming   Male Privilege in Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:36 pm

The member 'Sir Angelus Ignobilius' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
Male Privilege in Gaming MWEIgnB
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male Privilege in Gaming   Male Privilege in Gaming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male Privilege in Gaming
Page 1 of 1