Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showtime Anytime, now on Xbox One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Showtime Anytime, now on Xbox One ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Showtime Anytime, now on Xbox One Empty
PostSubject: Showtime Anytime, now on Xbox One   Showtime Anytime, now on Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:23 pm

http://news.xbox.com/2014/12/ent-showtime-anytime-on-xbox-one

Showtime Anytime, now on Xbox One WfvKEvC

Quote :
In addition to “Homeland” and “The Affair”, you can now watch current and past seasons of the network’s award-winning original series including “Shameless,” “Ray Donovan,” “Masters of Sex,” “Penny Dreadful,” “House of Lies,” “Californication,” “Dexter,” “Web Therapy,” “Episodes” and “Nurse Jackie” along with box office hits, hard-hitting sports, documentaries and specials. We’re bringing our full slate of special features, including resuming programs previously watched on your computers, mobile or other streaming media devices, and the “My List” feature, where you can access all of your saved programs. The app also supports voice and gesture controls using Kinect for Xbox One, so you can browse and watch your favorite Showtime programming without the use of a controller or remote.

I guess it's a shittier version of Netflix.
Back to top Go down

Showtime Anytime, now on Xbox One
Page 1 of 1