Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One

Go down 
+3
Archduke
Angelus
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One Empty
PostSubject: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:30 am

Of course.  Released as full-priced games, with none of the issues fixed, separate trophy lists, and no ability to cross-save.  Probably gonna be a few years late too, and of course they'll be going multi-platform, SqEnix going back on their earlier promise.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:08 pm

FUCK THAT! Good job SE, you're devaluing your own franchises. The earlier KH games do not belong on an Xbox console, and have no incentive to being on one. If you want to make the early KH games multiplatform, put it own the Wii U. Not on the Xbox One, were it would make no fucking sense!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Archduke wrote:
FUCK THAT! Good job SE, you're devaluing your own franchises. The earlier KH games do not belong on an Xbox console, and have no incentive to being on one. If you want to make the early KH games multiplatform, put it own the Wii U. Not on the Xbox One, were it would make no fucking sense!

How the fuck would this not make sense?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Archduke wrote:

It DOES make sense to put both HD collections on the PS4 and Xbox One, so both audiences can get ready for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 in the near future. (Whenever that will be. It could be another 2-3 years before this game comes out.) It will also give people who are interested in the franchise the opportunity to go back, and play some of the older games, which are crucial to understanding the plot points of Kingdom Hearts 3. With that being said, I just can't see this being a game or games that will appeal much to the Xbox One players' demographics or being a hot seller for this console. Xbox Players tend to not like Japanese-made games that much or buy them very often. The console's fanbase primarily is interested in more Western-developed/styled games. (Mostly WRPG'S, FPS's, and TPS's sell on that console,with a huge focus on the community and online play. Not saying that PS4 has a fanbase that doesn't do the same, because it does. However, the Xbox One sells like shit in Japan and the JRPG's made exclusively for the 360 didn't do too well either.) I just can't see a game like this doing too well on a Microsoft console. I may be sounding fanboyish, but I don't care. Plus, I'm just getting sick of all these remakes and ports in today's video-game industry. Hell, the highest rated and reviewed game of 2014 is a next-gen port. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I dunno why I said the Wii U in that post. It can't and won't be able to run Kingdom Hearts 3 Razz So them getting the HD collections would be weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm

So pc release in 7-10 years?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:13 pm

I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
So pc release in 7-10 years?

It's SqEnix, lol.  They're gonna promise it in 5 years, then deliver in 20.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:43 am

Archduke wrote:
Based Sonji wrote:
Archduke wrote:

It DOES make sense to put both HD collections on the PS4 and Xbox One, so both audiences can get ready for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 in the near future. (Whenever that will be. It could be another 2-3 years before this game comes out.) It will also give people who are interested in the franchise the opportunity to go back, and play some of the older games, which are crucial to understanding the plot points of Kingdom Hearts 3. With that being said, I just can't see this being a game or games that will appeal much to the Xbox One players' demographics or being a hot seller for this console. Xbox Players tend to not like Japanese-made games that much or buy them very often. The console's fanbase primarily is interested in more Western-developed/styled games. (Mostly WRPG'S, FPS's, and TPS's sell on that console,with a huge focus on the community and online play. Not saying that PS4 has a fanbase that doesn't do the same, because it does. However, the Xbox One sells like shit in Japan and the JRPG's made exclusively for the 360 didn't do too well either.) I just can't see a game like this doing too well on a Microsoft console. I may be sounding fanboyish, but I don't care. Plus, I'm just getting sick of all these remakes and ports in today's video-game industry. Hell, the highest rated and reviewed game of 2014 is a next-gen port. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I dunno why I said the Wii U in that post. It can't and won't be able to run Kingdom Hearts 3 Razz So them getting the HD collections would be weird.

Well final fantasy sells millions on xbox 360 so you don't know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One   First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Kingdom Hearts games could still hit PS4 and Xbox One
Page 1 of 1