Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like most about anime?

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Last Order
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What do you like most about anime? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

What do you like most about anime? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 pm

One of the things I like most about anime is how they somehow manage to make the sexual perverted humor look so innocent. Something that American movies and TV shows can't seem to do.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

What do you like most about anime? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Mecha wrote:
One of the things I like most about anime is how they somehow manage to make the sexual perverted humor look so innocent. Something that American movies and TV shows can't seem to do.

What I like is that I can watch an anime, and not feel like it was only meant for 6 year olds.  They also aren't as anal about slightly ero-humour, and unconventional romance, so it's nice to watch something that won't sacrifice story to avoid angering suburban moms.  

I think we all know what ShigDig would say, lol.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

What do you like most about anime? QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 pm

The member 'Sir Angelus Ignobilius' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
What do you like most about anime? MWEIgnB
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What do you like most about anime? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:33 am

Well pretty much what Ignobilius-san said.

Anime always felt more cinematic in comparison to western cartoons, even more cinematic than western cartoons targeted towards adults. I just recently watched the 25th anniversary of Ghost in the Shell. The angles used seems like something would see in a live film.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

What do you like most about anime? QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:33 am

The member '2Sugoi2Die' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
What do you like most about anime? 0IEmAwv
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:42 pm

The art and animation. Even though there are many shows out there with piss-poor animation, thanks to budget costs and or other things, there are still shows out there deliver the goods on the screen. We have shows that look great for its time, but then fizzles away at the end. *cough"NGEvangelion"cough* Or, we have shows that had a remake to their previously told anime stories, only to have the new series' animation look like straight dogshit. Studio Ufotable is one of the best anime Studios out there, IMO. Fate/Stay Night: UBW just looks so damn gorgeous. What do you like most about anime? 409191096

As for art going for anime movies/Japanese animated movies, Studio Ghibli's films are just so damn gorgeous. Especially, the ones directed by Hayao Miyazaki.

Last edited by Archduke on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

What do you like most about anime? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Last Order wrote:
The member '2Sugoi2Die' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
What do you like most about anime? 0IEmAwv

She's getting smarter. DSP2  

Studio Ghibli is great.  Not only is the animation gorgeous, but it works so well with the themes of their movies.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What do you like most about anime? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:39 pm

I guess because it's more mature animated shows compared to western shit
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

The boobs
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Motherfucking GAR! Nothing beats manly men doing manly things, like beating the daylights out of each other. What do you like most about anime? 21888

igame wrote:
The boobs

Ah yes, the oppai are quite lovely. <33333
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about anime?   What do you like most about anime? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like most about anime?
Page 1 of 1