Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is this PC?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How is this PC? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

How is this PC? Empty
PostSubject: How is this PC?   How is this PC? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Could i play Witcher 3 and Ground zeroes on it? Looks like it meets the recommended specs but i always seem to fuck up and miss out on some important detail or some shit.
https://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/-b-NEW-b-Shooter-Spartan-GTX-760-94p1888.htm 

CPU:How is this PC? Pc_button_detailsNEW! Intel Core i5 4590
Operating System:How is this PC? Pc_button_detailsWindows 8.1 (64-bit)
Motherboard:How is this PC? Pc_button_detailsNEW! Gigabyte Z97P-D3
RAM:How is this PC? Pc_button_details8GB Corsair 1600mhz Vengeance (2x4GB)
Hard Drive:How is this PC? Pc_button_details500GB S-ATAIII 6.0Gb/s
Optical Drive:How is this PC? Pc_button_details22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA
Graphics card:How is this PC? Pc_button_detailsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB
Sound card:How is this PC? Pc_button_detailsOnboard 7.1 Audio
Case:How is this PC? Pc_button_detailsCorsair Graphite 230T
PSU:How is this PC? Pc_button_details550W Corsair VS
Warranty:How is this PC? Pc_button_details3 Year SureCare Warranty
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

How is this PC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is this PC?   How is this PC? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Yes you meet the specs of those games and you should be able to play them both.
That being said, we are talking PC here. And it's all down to optimization and the effort the creators put into the PC version. I am sure the Witcher 3 will run decently on it, as for ground zeroes, well it's a port from console from a company that has barely touched PC. And even then The Witcher could be optimized for other graphics cards and whatnot. You never really know.

That being said I'm sure you will get at least 30fps on high settings on these games, maybe with low Anti-aliasing, depending on how the games are built. Either way it should perform better than the PS4 or X1 most likely. Someone might prove me wrong though. Wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How is this PC? TM4C7lj
UK

How is this PC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is this PC?   How is this PC? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Neat. It seems PC gaming seems to be really growing here in the UK
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

How is this PC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is this PC?   How is this PC? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Looks like it's reasonably powerfull, but I have no idea about Witcher and Grounds requirements.

You have to keep in mind that you will never be able to play all new games at highest settings with 60 fps, since some get released that require hardware to do so that isn't even easily available yet. Typically if you have problems hitting 60 you should do a quick google search or just try a bit yourself. Often there are some options that barely improve the visuals while impacting fps in a big way.

Personally I think 500gb might be a bit tight for your harddrive, unless you have further storage capacities. Really depends on how you want to use your machine though.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

How is this PC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is this PC?   How is this PC? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:15 pm

^ True say actually. That's how much my laptop has, and it's always less once you consider you have so many OS related shit.
And games these days can be well over 30GB, and if you're like me you'll have 360 steam games between 1-30GB in size, and if you're like me you have a music library about 100GB large, so really it's not nearly enough space.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How is this PC? TM4C7lj
UK

How is this PC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is this PC?   How is this PC? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:57 am

Okay, how long do you guys think it'll last? Is the motherboard okay for upgrading the processor and stuff though?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How is this PC? TM4C7lj
UK

How is this PC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is this PC?   How is this PC? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Also i'm able to upgrade the graphics card to 970 when i want right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How is this PC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is this PC?   How is this PC? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is this PC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: PC Gaming :: Hardware-
Jump to: