Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in

Go down 
+6
Based Sonji
Angelus
Stigma
RamboOnRedBull
The_Biotic_God
Orc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:36 pm

http://news.xbox.com/2014/11/xbox-one-sales-on-the-rise
Microsoft wrote:
Shortly, we will have sold in to retailers more than 10 million Xbox One consoles.

I wonder how it is selling to consumers in comparison. Either way, great news. By Black Friday it will probably hit that 10M actually sold!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in Ok8lw
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 pm

VGchartz don't have all the updated info you daft cunt.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I know. Still doesn't change the fact that Xbox One is in last place though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Funny, whenever anyone mentioned the fact of PS3 being in last place last gen you almost always nearly broke into hysteria about how sales don't matter.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Orion wrote:
Funny, whenever anyone mentioned the fact of PS3 being in last place last gen you almost always nearly broke into hysteria about how sales don't matter.

I find it more funny that sales don't matter anymore, now that Xbox One is in last place. I love you
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
Orion wrote:

I find it more funny that sales don't matter anymore, now that Xbox One is in last place. I love you

I don't get it. Would you be an Xbox fan if it wasn't in "last place?"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:43 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Orion wrote:

Well Xbox wasn't in last place last-gen and I still wasn't a fan. So that's a no.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Orion wrote:

Well Xbox wasn't in last place last-gen and I still wasn't a fan. So that's a no.

Fair enough, why is sales such a big deal then?

I never understood it last gen and I don't understand it now. Both consoles have exceeded their companies expectations so it's not like one is doomed. Microsoft especially has had a very excellent financial year overall. And considering the margins on console hardware is so low anyway, it's not like it's a big source of revenue.

The only reason anyone would pay attention to sales is if a product is dangerously close to failing and runs the risk of being off the market (like the Sega Dreamcast).
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
Orion wrote:

You're doing the same, though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm

I actually don't care about sales. I just find it kinda funny how sales don't matter anymore to Xbox fans. But if the Xbox One were to outsell the PS4, then that would have been a different story.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:01 pm

I probably would have still gotten a PS4 even if the Xbox One was outselling it....
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Mecha wrote:
I actually don't care about sales. I just find it kinda funny how sales don't matter anymore to Xbox fans. But if the Xbox One were to outsell the PS4, then that would have been a different story.

You're full of shit. You bring up sales literally every chance you get.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Stigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Normally it is just to say it's funny that they don't matter to the Xbox side anymore though.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
Stigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Normally it is just to say it's funny that they don't matter to the Xbox side anymore though.

He's just using an argument that he cried about last-gen whenever it got brought up.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Pretty sure he does it to mess with you guys. Both sides are hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I know. Still doesn't change the fact that Xbox One is in last place though.

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in C_data10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:18 pm

vgchartz isn't reliable, but Xbone has probably surpassed Wii U for a while now. 

I'm glad you guys have sales to talk about, while i enjoy actually playing games :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:56 pm

http://n4g.com/news/1630317/playstation-4-sales-top-15m-worldwide-over-50m-games-sold-at-retail
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:59 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
http://n4g.com/news/1630317/playstation-4-sales-top-15m-worldwide-over-50m-games-sold-at-retail

The digital sales are probably massive.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:37 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

15M PS4 units sold in a year is fantastic news for Sony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 7:21 pm

not bad considering it's severely lacking any notable first party support
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in   Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft: Almost 10 million Xbox Ones sold in
Page 1 of 1