Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphic Designers

Go down 
5 posters

Do you want to be a Designer
I was born to be green.
Graphic Designers I_vote_lcap67%Graphic Designers I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Team blue for life.
Graphic Designers I_vote_lcap33%Graphic Designers I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Graphic Designers ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Since I'm now a Mod, I've been thinking it might be a good idea to get a dedicated designer.  

Would anyone be interested?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Graphic Designers Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:22 am

Team Blue.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Graphic Designers R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:38 pm

We need some next-gen banners. =/
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Graphic Designers Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:10 pm

It'd be nice if someone finished editing that Infamous Second Son banner.

Graphic Designers NHFcb4w
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Graphic Designers 246nvpy

What's wrong with my banner? Oh wait, that's right. It's made by me.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Graphic Designers Empty

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Mecha wrote:

Yeah, because I have never put that banner up before. eye roll

I just want the other banner to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:

The concept artist never finished the right foot. Nothing I could do. :dsp1:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:

You put his banner on first before mine. Despite the fact that I posted mines first and most of all... finished.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Graphic Designers Empty

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:

You put his banner on first before mine. Despite the fact that I posted mines first and most of all... finished.

Talk about getting your panties in a bunch. This happened several months ago.

Apply a pad please.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:48 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Delsin looks like Spiderman in your banner. :dsp2:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:55 pm

I'm probably the last person you want but I'd be interested although of course, my skills are far from the best :oops:
But if no one more qualified steps up to the plate, I'll be up for it. Though I can't promise I can get any done soon while I'm working 6 days a week. My one free day I like to spend in the pub with the lads or at home with my X1.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Delsin looks like Spiderman in your banner. :dsp2:

That may explain why Teckno doesn't like mah banner. Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
I'm probably the last person you want but I'd be interested although of course, my skills are far from the best :oops:
But if no one more qualified steps up to the plate, I'll be up for it. Though I can't promise I can get any done soon while I'm working 6 days a week. My one free day I like to spend in the pub with the lads or at home with my X1.

If you're actually interested, could you make a few current gen ones? It's fine if they're all X1. Considering the banner currently up was stolen from Lucas Gustavo by Mecha, standards are pretty low.

I was gonna make a Bayonetta 2 banner, but I need to message some guy on DeviantART to get the proper font (lol), and I've been thinking of making a Disgaea 5 one too. I'm a lot less busy now, so I'll probably just make a batch for the time I've slacked off. It's fine if you can't make them regularly, as long as you make some when you can.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

If you're actually interested, could you make a few current gen ones?  It's fine if they're all X1.  Considering the banner currently up was stolen from Lucas Gustavo by Mecha, standards are pretty low.

I was gonna make a Bayonetta 2 banner, but I need to message some guy on DeviantART to get the proper font (lol), and I've been thinking of making a Disgaea 5 one too.  I'm a lot less busy now, so I'll probably just make a batch for the time I've slacked off.   It's fine if you can't make them regularly, as long as you make some when you can.

This month we need a COD Advanced Warfare one then a Master Chief Collection one.

But seeing as we only just started the month, let's go all OD on this shit

I just threw this together in about 5 minutes. Any thoughts?

Graphic Designers MplzfGp
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Graphic Designers Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

If you're actually interested, could you make a few current gen ones?  It's fine if they're all X1.  Considering the banner currently up was stolen from Lucas Gustavo by Mecha, standards are pretty low.

I was gonna make a Bayonetta 2 banner, but I need to message some guy on DeviantART to get the proper font (lol), and I've been thinking of making a Disgaea 5 one too.  I'm a lot less busy now, so I'll probably just make a batch for the time I've slacked off.   It's fine if you can't make them regularly, as long as you make some when you can.

This month we need a COD Advanced Warfare one then a Master Chief Collection one.

It's no Lucas Gustavo.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

The general idea is good, but it's kinda terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graphic Designers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Designers   Graphic Designers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphic Designers
Page 1 of 1