Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Chobo
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Should also be the same price (equivalent) in US, or whatever region you are from

1. ALL you have to do is go to your Xbox One settings, change your location to "HONG KONG" (you can keep your language as it is). It will restart.

2. Then you go to the store, buy the preorder version of Sunset Overdrive. It should be about $320 Hong Kong Dollars or something. Which is literally £28.

3. Add your credit card details (as it wont have any recollection of your card, under Hong Kong region settings). You can use your regular address, just change the postal code to a random Hong Kong one, as well as your number.

YOU ARE DONE!!!

Then after you have made the payment, go back to settings, change region back to wherever you're from. It'll restart the console and you can begin pre-downloading the game. Exciting eh?

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! FTEjhd1
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:16 pm

So much for having a full-time job Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:19 pm

5 and a half days a week fella but I never pass up a good deal :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:13 pm

:like:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:53 pm

But I haz teh quad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Tell me how it is. And if it is good, I may just get an Xbone.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Sunset Overrated is more like it.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Mecha wrote:
Sunset Overrated is more like it.

more like Sunset Ithasn'treleasedyetDrive
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Chobo wrote:

I shall. And so shall the reviewers. Tbh if you got a powerful PC then the xbox one is a hard system to justify, with not only inferior multiplats, but with games that may or may not end up on PC.

If you got a mid-range PC like me and you get infuriated by the lack of optimization.... X1 is the way to go!
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Chobo wrote:

I shall. And so shall the reviewers. Tbh if you got a powerful PC then the xbox one is a hard system to justify, with not only inferior multiplats, but with games that may or may not end up on PC.

If you got a mid-range PC like me and you get infuriated by the lack of optimization.... X1 is the way to go!

I already have a PS4. So if there is a game I want but has a godawful PC port *coughEvilWithincough* I'll probably get if for PS4. The Xbone will solely be for exclusives. And the Xbone does definitely have some decent ones now and coming up.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Chobo wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Chobo wrote:

I already have a PS4. So if there is a game I want but has a godawful PC port *coughEvilWithincough* I'll probably get if for PS4. The Xbone will solely be for exclusives. And the Xbone does definitely have some decent ones now and coming up.

So you'll be buying like one or two games each year for the Xbox One then?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
Chobo wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Chobo wrote:

I guess. Just like how I buy 1 or 2 games a year for my PS4.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Chobo wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Chobo wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Chobo wrote:

I guess. Just like how I buy  1 or 2 games a year for my PS4.

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! Great-10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Chobo wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Chobo wrote:

I'm talking more along the lines of "console exclusives". So Ryse Son of Rome or Dead Rising 3. DR3 just HAS to be played on Xbox One. The PC version is atrocious. An absolute mess. And after Crysis 3 ran like shit on my PC with framedrops all over the place (while Crysis 2 was smooth as butter), I lost faith in Ryse having a good PC port. So Xbox One again. And the same with any exclusive X1 game.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:57 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:19 am

Dat Sunset Overhype.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am

Guy looks a bit like my ex
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Confirmed. Sunset a timed exclusive. Coming to PS4!
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:06 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Chobo wrote:

If you got a mid-range PC like me and you get infuriated by the lack of optimization.... X1 A new GPU is the way to go!

For the $400 of an xbone, you could get a GPU that could run the shittiest of ports at least respectably*

(*better than an Xbone)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Not worth it to me. It'll only become more outdated in a couple of years, only for the X1 to get shit tons of better exclusives. Not to mention I can actually play multiplayer on x1 Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Not worth it to me. It'll only become more outdated in a couple of years, only for the X1 to get shit tons of better exclusives. Not to mention I can actually play multiplayer on x1 Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! 2505020059
Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! 457301478
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!   Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Sunset Overdrive for £28!!!!!
Page 1 of 1