Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PC Gaming Still Sucks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PC Gaming Still Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: PC Gaming Still Sucks!   PC Gaming Still Sucks! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 pm

You dont have Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. Fuck PC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D_GGXoFLCw
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PC Gaming Still Sucks! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Still Sucks!   PC Gaming Still Sucks! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:47 pm

You're quite narrow minded.

Pretty sure Final Fantasy (Not MMO's) games are on PC. If I remember, VII and VIII got a PC release years ago and III recently got a release on steam which is the DS version ported to PC. VII and VIII got a re-release for steam.

There is plenty of JRPG on PC now thanks to XSEED for bringing games such as Ys and The Legend of Heroes.

Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Still Sucks!   PC Gaming Still Sucks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:36 am

Still doesn't have Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts. Hell didn't even have any of the XIII games..
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PC Gaming Still Sucks! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Still Sucks!   PC Gaming Still Sucks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:58 am

What did you expect? Western fans barely even make up half the fanbase of those games and Japanese don't really own computers since they take up too much space.

Maybe you should stop eating whatever game Square Enix shits out and play a JRPG that isn't FF or KH.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Still Sucks!   PC Gaming Still Sucks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:01 am

Why...? The experience isn't nearly as enjoyable. How about Persona? Oops mot on PC. Or Tales? Oops not on PC.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Still Sucks!   PC Gaming Still Sucks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:29 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
Why...? The experience isn't nearly as enjoyable. How about Persona? Oops mot on PC. Or Tales? Oops not on PC.

ever heard of emulators?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming Still Sucks!   PC Gaming Still Sucks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC Gaming Still Sucks!
Page 1 of 1