Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm new here :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterSmith
Peon
Peon
MisterSmith

Stature : 2

Hi, I'm new here :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:56 am

The name is Smith, MisterSmith. I love gaming and watching anime. I currently own a Xbox One, but I have no interest in a PS4 because it has no games. Hope I fit in perfectly into you guys forum.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Hi, I'm new here :) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:57 am

It's kendo. Ban this account and his TerraXehanort accounts permanently.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Hi, I'm new here :) Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:16 am

Good to see Mecha has no life outside G7.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Hi, I'm new here :) 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:33 am

You were banned for a reason Mecha. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here :)   Hi, I'm new here :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: