Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...

Go down 
+2
Mecha
TerraXehanort
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... Empty
PostSubject: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Just bought Arkham Origins. After platinuming the first two... I realized... There's no fucking way I'm gonna be able to platinum this game because of the god awful multiplayer... Oh well. At least I'll be able to see Lady Shiva.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:59 pm

This should be the theme for the game.

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Shiva isn't even a significant part of the game, don't get too excited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Too bad they made Slade weak in Arkham Origins though. Even Slade from Teen Titans was more threatening.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 pm

@Mecha Slade from Teen Titans was boss... In Origins he sucks. I just wish they had Catwoman again.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:02 am

Shiva was fucking terrible in Origins anyway
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:00 am

But indeed, I can not wait for Arkham Knight!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:15 am

Hopefully, the game will have a Batfleck skin DLC. Just look at that chin...

The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... Bbyoej11
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:05 am

I'm gonna hold off on the Ben Affleck jokes until I see his performance on screen. :) I'll make fun of Origins Batman VA though. He is no Kevin Conroy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:20 am

As long as he doesn't have throat cancer, I'm sure he'll do a fine job. I love you
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:04 pm

He really does look like a cartoon hero with that pronounced chin.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Origins was so disappointing. A solid game, but such a let down compared to Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Hopefully, Arkham Knight lives up to the hype.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:55 pm

None of the gameplay I've seen has really wowed me, I liked both Asylum and City but not sure if I'd buy this. Looks pretty repetitive like it's predecessors.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:45 am

Update... Arkham Origins blows. It almost blows as much as Superman 64.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:31 am

TerraXehanort wrote:

That's just an over exaggeration, it's not that bad. It's a solid game, but a let down in comparison to the previous Arkham titles.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Teckno wrote:
TerraXehanort wrote:

That's just an over exaggeration, it's not that bad. It's a solid game, but a let down in comparison to the previous Arkham titles.

Arkham Origins had some issues with game bugs and glitches, but yeah it's a pretty solid game overall.

Nowhere near as bad as the monstrosity known as Superman 64. I actually remember playing that game, it was horrific. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Really? Because I've played games that were solid that had way less bugs. Ex. Bioshock 2. In Origins I literally glide kicked over an enemy... Over. Not GLIDE KICKED THE ENEMY... BUT GLIDE KICKED OVER HIM. Also one enemy got in the middle of a railing and kept running in between it and the ladder. That's pretty bad...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Fuck Arkham Knight! Beyond Gotham is where it's at.

The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... 66vq5j
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Meh... Not really a Lego fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...   The Wait for Arkham Knight begins... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wait for Arkham Knight begins...
Page 1 of 1