Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

No offense...

Go down 
+3
Mecha
yonny616
TerraXehanort
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:45 pm

But Sony's conference sucked... Granted, there conferences always suck... But i always try to be optimistic about Sony. Thinking they'll surprise me, and it backfires. A new Tearaway? Ok? DayZ... Ok. And some indie games... Yep. Glad i didnt buy it like i was going to last year. I wouldve been disappointed.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

No offense... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Gamescom has always sucked. It's a cheap version of E3. Why do people care about Gamescom so much now?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

No offense... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:26 pm

And Microsoft's conference didn't suck how?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
And Microsoft's conference didn't suck how?

Both of them were okay. I didn't think one of the two won the conference. It's based on personal preference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Microsoft's didn't suck for three main reasons. 1. They announced Tomb Raider as an exclusive. 2. Digital preordering is a thing now. 3. I can buy a white console, with amazing games. Sony's sucked because they has no good announcements.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:30 am

wtf is Gamescon?  :pokerface:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

No offense... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:37 am

Stigma wrote:
wtf is Gamescon?  :pokerface:

It's a convention where people pay to get disappointed.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

No offense... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:50 am

TerraXehanort wrote:
Microsoft's didn't suck for three main reasons. 1. They announced Tomb Raider as an exclusive. 2. Digital preordering is a thing now. 3. I can buy a white console, with amazing games. Sony's sucked because they has no good announcements.

Doesn't Sony already have digital pre-order?
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:44 am

Yes, they do. Steam has it as well. But now MS has it, and tht's a big deal to me.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:11 am

No offense... C7BSV2h
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Who cares. Gamescom is an irrelevant gaming news/media conference where almost nothing happens. I totally forgot about it this week and still don't care about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Meh... Gamescom is good enough until TGS. That is when the console will really sell itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No offense... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offense...   No offense... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No offense...
Page 1 of 1