Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

System Shock 2 or BioShock?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

System Shock 2 or BioShock? Empty
PostSubject: System Shock 2 or BioShock?   System Shock 2 or BioShock? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Ive yet to actually play SS2 as of now... But I know of Shodan... Greatest villainess ever. As for BioShock amazing game, but there are issues. You play both? Which was better?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: System Shock 2 or BioShock?   System Shock 2 or BioShock? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Never played any of the system Shock games. But, Bioshock is basically the spiritual successor to SS2. I love Bioshock AND Bioshock: Infinite. Two of the best FPS games from last gen, and of all-time. Never got around to playing Bioshock 2, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

System Shock 2 or BioShock? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: System Shock 2 or BioShock?   System Shock 2 or BioShock? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Bioshock is like shit System Sock 2, just play System Shock 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System Shock 2 or BioShock?   System Shock 2 or BioShock? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System Shock 2 or BioShock?
Page 1 of 1