Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First look at PSP remastered game

Go down 
+3
ghost23
2Sugoi2Die
Stigma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

First look at PSP remastered game Empty
PostSubject: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:34 pm

LOL it looks like a PS2 game now. But at least PS3 has Monster Hunter now, well sort of.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

First look at PSP remastered game StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:18 am

Hows we can watch teh salez boost... In Japanz.

Looks like a well polish wii game lol. Pretty cool that you can connect to PSP players.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:28 am

Hopefully they can port over something like MGS Peace Walker cause that actually looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:27 am

Watch in 720p and you may actually notice the differences!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:33 am

Looks cool, yeah it does look like a ps2 game. But the god of war collection were PS2 games andthey still rocked my socks off.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:36 am

Reaper wrote:
Looks cool, yeah it does look like a ps2 game. But the god of war collection were PS2 games andthey still rocked my socks off.

I've been playing my PS2 a lot recently actually. Persona 4 specifically. But you'd think they'd at least try to improve the graphics more than by increasing the resolution.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:42 am

I've been playing the PS2 a lot aswell, not totally by choice though.

Yeah true they should add more that just a higher res, does it have trophy support like God of War 1 and 2?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

First look at PSP remastered game 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:20 pm

they are actually working on a lot of PSP remastered games. And lykos, if the GOW psp games make it to the PS3, you win.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:38 pm

^
bet they do.

But anyway, you ps3 gamers are in luck. Although the graphics may not be up to scratch with regular ps3 games (far from it I guess), some psp games are amazing beyond words.

I don't know if this game will make it or not but I'd recommend Final Fantasy Crisis Core (even if you aren't a fan of FF) sooo much.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
bet they do.

But anyway, you ps3 gamers are in luck. Although the graphics may not be up to scratch with regular ps3 games (far from it I guess), some psp games are amazing beyond words.

I don't know if this game will make it or not but I'd recommend Final Fantasy Crisis Core (even if you aren't a fan of FF) sooo much.
I agree, Crisis Core was the only PSP game I played that I actually enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:42 pm

^
I enjoyed many games myself though crisis core was one of the best.
I've played over 300 psp games over time. So yeah it was guaranteed that I liked at least a few Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First look at PSP remastered game   First look at PSP remastered game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First look at PSP remastered game
Page 1 of 1