Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone have the Wii U?

Go down 
+2
Orion
TerraXehanort
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Anyone have the Wii U? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:45 pm

And is it worth buying? I've been looking at this console for a while and have been debating whether to get it. No matter how much I loved the N64, Wii, GBA, Ds I always talk myself out of it... Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Anyone have the Wii U? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Yes definitely, I'm getting it for Mario Kart 8 alone but Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, W101, Bayonetta 2, Super Mario 3D World, Smash Bros and actually BC with free online make the deal even sweeter.

Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Yeah, Mario Kart 8 looks so sick. If it's anything like 7 it'll be a day one buy for me. I'm a Zelda fanboy so Wind Waker will be a day one purchase for me. Hyrule Warriors also looks really fun. Guess I know what console I'm getting first. Never been into Pikmin? Smash Bros... Best fighting game in the world.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Anyone have the Wii U? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:35 pm

I got one. It's serving me well. Definitely get Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8. And get Smash Bros and Bayonetta 2 when they come out.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:43 pm

I heard many great things about Mario Kart 8. I will most likely get a Wii U this upcoming holiday season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:46 pm

The game looks really fun... Though I've heard mixed things about the blue shell... I'll get it. It's MK so why not? Watching the streams on Twitch on my 360 was entertaining to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:53 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
The game looks really fun... Though I've heard mixed things about the blue shell... I'll get it. It's MK so why not? Watching the streams on Twitch on my 360 was entertaining to say the least.

I haven't played a Mario Kart game since the Wii one. Yes, the blue shell is annoying and a pain in the ass. However, I think they nerfed it in the later MK games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Anyone have the Wii U? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Mario Kart 8 is the most fun i've had with a video game since i was a child, i haven't really enjoyed games that much for the past 2 or 3 years but this rekindled my interest and enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 pm

I rarely have fun with video games anymore. IMO They're getting worse. When I was a kid we had gaming marathons at my house playing N64 all day, playing Ocarina of Time, MK64, SM64 and a ton of other games. Ps2 came out and my mom bought us one, played GTA3 all day long. Along with Vice City later. San Andreas comes out? It sucked. Nuts & Bolts (Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie sequels, which I enjoyed the originals very much) comes out and they suck. And now majority of the people I know hate Mario and Zelda for no reason... Gaming was a hobby I could share with people and now I'm just playing the games I enjoy by myself and when I'm out with friends we usually talk about those types of games we love, from Final Fantasy to Mario Kart but that's it. Nowadays I find myself playing trash, like Battlefield, CoD, Infamous, I hate all those games and yet I bought them expecting a good experience. But I digress, just wanted to add to what you said and explain I feel the same at times. The Wii U actually has fun looking games. When I play games I want to have fun, I don't wanna play games I hate.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Anyone have the Wii U? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:58 am

I have a Wii U. Do U?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Anyone have the Wii U? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:03 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
I have a Wii U. Do U?

My family and wii do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the Wii U?   Anyone have the Wii U? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the Wii U?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Nintendo :: Nintendo Wii-U-
Jump to: