Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes  Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes    Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes    Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Sonic > Mega Man
IMO.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes    Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:30 pm

the top 2 were pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes    Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Iconic Video Game Heroes
Page 1 of 1