Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just completed Snake Eater...

Go down 
+2
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Just completed Snake Eater... Empty
PostSubject: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:11 am

Oh...my...fucking...god

I already knew this game was great but was never able to complete it on 3DS because of the screen and the controls.

The last few days I've been playing through on Vita. Today I got to the battle with The Boss, cleared it without too much trouble....and then oh my god the ending
Fuck me sideways
I almost got a tear in my eye.

This went from being an amazing game, and then after the final cutscenes, to one of the best games I have ever played!!!
So many twists in the narrative! Such a bleak and inspiring ending!

Definitely in the Top 10 games I have ever played!

I'm moving onto Peace Walker now.

Also that guy whose voice is after the credits...is that Ocelot? He's Adam? Or am I getting this the wrong way entirely?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Just completed Snake Eater... StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:11 am

Yes, Ocelot is Adam.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Just completed Snake Eater... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 am

You should move onto Portable Ops next, assuming you haven't finished it already, since it's the next one in the canon.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:52 am

^ Yeah I know but I don't have that on Vita and tbh I'm not gonna carry my PSP around with me as well as my Vita so I'm probably going to just go onto Peace Walker but will come back to Portable Ops at some point after.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:32 pm

after PW, get MGS1 then play MGS2, then buy a PS3 to get 4. then eventually get a PS4 for GZ and TPP.

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Just completed Snake Eater... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Shigdig wrote:
after PW, get MGS1 then play MGS2, then buy a PS3 to get 4. then eventually get a PS4 for GZ and TPP.

He can play them on Xbox One as well
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Just completed Snake Eater... Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Orion wrote:
Shigdig wrote:

:pokerface:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Just completed Snake Eater... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:06 pm

@Orc Isn't it avaibable for PSVita like Peace walker is?

@Shigdig Shouldn't he play MG and MG2 before MGS?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Orion wrote:
Shigdig wrote:

TPP will be better on PS4, and anyone whose a long time fan will get it on PS4, thats just how it is.

@yonny, well he doesn't really have to, but it would be better if he did of course.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:46 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Orc Isn't it avaibable for PSVita like Peace walker is?

@Shigdig Shouldn't he play MG and MG2 before MGS?

I don't think so? Regardless I never got into Portable Ops, only PO+ because i enjoyed the multiplayer :)

I'm more of a weaboo than I let on...

Shigdig wrote:
Orion wrote:
Shigdig wrote:

TPP will be better on PS4, and anyone whose a long time fan will get it on PS4, thats just how it is.

@yonny, well he doesn't really have to, but it would be better if he did of course.

Well I'm not a long time fan, and how is it better on PS4?

I might get a PS4 much later down the line anyway, if Microsoft ever get a bit lazy with the support for X1, at least I'll have a back-catalogue on PS4. Are all these MGS games gonna be put in one big bundled game?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Just completed Snake Eater... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

MGS V is 1080p on PS4 and 720p for Xbone
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:11 pm

also dynamic weather and shit for PS4.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Lykos I recommend getting a PS3 if you want to play the rest of the series. However, there is nothing wrong with the Xbox One version of MGS5. I would not buy a PS4 just for it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:10 pm

^ PS3 just has MGS4 right? Could get a PS3 when they are obselete
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
^ PS3 just has MGS4 right? Could get a PS3 when they are obselete

From my understanding you can get pretty much every Metal Gear game on PS3. There is a huge ass collection for it that include the PS2 classics AND the PSP games remade for PS3.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:29 pm

eh

I got MGS2 on Vita, MGS 3 on 3DS, PS2 and Vita, MGS PO, MGS PO+ on PSP, MGS PW on PSP & Vita.
I could grab Twin Snakes for my Gamecube, get MGS1 on Vita or PSP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just completed Snake Eater...   Just completed Snake Eater... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just completed Snake Eater...
Page 1 of 1