Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 5 online might be good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Halo 5 online might be good TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Halo 5 online might be good Empty
PostSubject: Halo 5 online might be good   Halo 5 online might be good I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Quote :
"The funny thing is we've seen first person shooters get more and more complex, and more and more sort of reward driven and stuff. There has been kind of a backlash about it,” O'Connor said during a Giant Bomb E3 stream discussing "Halo." "Not just with our stuff but with other people’s games. That it’s just too much and people want something sort of simple. As eSports comes back they want something more balanced and more symmetrical and fair.

"I think it's a seesaw, and I think that it is tipping back towards the - and eSports is certainly driving a lot of that - is going for things that are really truly competitive rather than just sort of reward driven," he continued. "But I think you can have your cake and eat it, you can have both of those sets of experiences in a game. And sort of reward people in the campaign and make sure that your multiplayer is something pure."

"There’s a lot of basic fundamentals in games that haven’t changed. Guess what, side-scrolling platforms have never gone away but they’re really back in a meaningful way and people are doing clever things with it. I think if you take those original premises and doing something original with that’s fair to the genre of game that’s in then I think these things can have really long legs," O'Connor concluded.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Halo 5 online might be good TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Halo 5 online might be good   Halo 5 online might be good I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:58 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Halo 5 online might be good Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Halo 5 online might be good   Halo 5 online might be good I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:09 am

They said the exact same with both Halo 4 and Reach. Personally, I don't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Halo 5 online might be good StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Halo 5 online might be good   Halo 5 online might be good I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 am

People are more hype for Halo 2 online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 5 online might be good   Halo 5 online might be good I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 online might be good
Page 1 of 1