Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil's Third gameplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Devil's Third gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Devil's Third gameplay   Devil's Third gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Devil's Third gameplay TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Third gameplay   Devil's Third gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to it. When does it release?
Still shitty gameplay is still better than none (e.g Order 1866)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Third gameplay   Devil's Third gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 am

This looks incredibly fun! Graphics are dated and some animation is rough round the edges but fuck me the amount of customisation and choice and variety.... it looks phenomenal! I'm already more interested in this than 80% of the PS4/X1 games
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Devil's Third gameplay 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Third gameplay   Devil's Third gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 am

Looks like an OK game. Graphics look like shit, but if the game play is good, it shouldn't matter too much. Though I get the feeling this game will get slammed by the professional review sites.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Devil's Third gameplay TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Third gameplay   Devil's Third gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:19 am

The melee combat looks fun but the shooting looks super shitty and it looks pretty generic overall, big disappointment from the initial 2010 trailer.

Guess it's my own fault for having expectations so high and expecting another Ninja Gaiden Black
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Third gameplay   Devil's Third gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:12 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
This looks incredibly fun! Graphics are dated and some animation is rough round the edges but fuck me the amount of customisation and choice and variety.... it looks phenomenal! I'm already more interested in this than 80% of the PS4/X1 games

Agreed. I'm also sure that Nintendo will polish the game before release.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Third gameplay   Devil's Third gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil's Third gameplay
Page 1 of 1