Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?

Go down 
+8
ArchAngel
Angelus
Bluenose
Orc
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
Stigma
Mecha
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 am

Final Fantasy VII, traded it for VIII.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:22 am

Stigma wrote:

Do you need a hug?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Red Dead Redemption
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:44 pm

^ Legacy section you cunt.

I sold so many great games over the years. These are the big ones though;

007 Agent Under Fire on NGC
007 Nightfire on NGC (but bought again)
Gran Turismo 3 on PS2 (but bought GT4)
GTA San Andreas on PS2 (but bought again)
Warioland (Super Mario Land 3) on Game Boy
SuperMarioLand on game boy

And since PSP is effectively dead in most of the world,

Pursuit Force
The Sims 2 (rebought though)
Lego Star Wars
Star Wars Battlefront 2

and recently I haven't been selling games unless they are REALLY REALLY REALLY terrible. So Rage and Bionic Commando as a few others-all gone.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:53 pm

My limited edition copy of MGS3 signed by Hideo Kojima and David Hayter
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:43 pm

I traded in Metroid Trilogy (the one with the sexy metal case) and Super Mario Galaxy 2 at gamestop to get the deal where I can buy Last of US for $10.

It's not that I am disappointed cause Last of Us was bad or anything, but now that I think about it I should have just bought Last of Us full price and kept those fantastic games as well. Sad

I also gave my PS2 and a bunch of games away to my cousin back in sandland, which I don't regret since I didn't really use it after I got the PS3, but I do reminisce playing me some Sly Cooper/Ratchet Clank/Battlefront without having to cough up money for an HD version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Stigma wrote:

Do you need a hug?

😢

please

I can easily get it on psn but I miss having the physical copy in my collection.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Digimon World.

Got $0.03 for it at EB Games. It's a $300 game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 pm

I gave my Gameboy color with pokemon and portal runner to my niece. im going to steal it back.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Dark Cloud
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:18 pm

My parents gave my broken PS2 and the collection to the Salvation Army. In that collection were all three numbered SSX games, Soul Caliber II, the first two Jak games, and an awesome snowmobile racing game, just to name the good games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 pm

My entire PS2 collection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Hmm... I really regretted selling 5 Wii games... I sold them to get Kingdom Hearts 1.5 because at the time I didn't have a job and actually wasted my birthday money on a PS Plus membership so I could get Tales of Xillia for 10 dollars. Both games are great though.
Back to top Go down
LaraCroftGoddess
Peon
Peon
LaraCroftGoddess

Stature : 11
Playing : The Last of Us PS3 and Elder Scrolls Online Xbox O
Watching : Horror Movies

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:54 am

Fear effect 1,Fear effect 2
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Digimon World. EBgames got it off me for $3 when I was much younger. frog
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 am

SW: Battlefront Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? 3375693907

I let my cousin borrow Mass Effect 2, and he still hasn't given it back yet. It's been two years since then, and I think he may have sold it by accident. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:33 am

Angelus wrote:
Digimon World.  EBgames got it off me for $3 when I was much younger. frog

Yeah fuck those guys. Back when I was in highschool and completely broke I sold 12 games and got $140 for it. Keep in mind that was with a 50% extra credit trade in bonus, a bonus for trading in certain games, and with the 10% extra on the powerup card. But I was young, and poor, and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:46 am

Stigma wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Digimon World.  EBgames got it off me for $3 when I was much younger. frog

Yeah fuck those guys. Back when I was in highschool and completely broke I sold 12 games and got $140 for it. Keep in mind that was with a 50% extra credit trade in bonus, a bonus for trading in certain games, and with the 10% extra on the powerup card. But I was young, and poor, and stupid.

If I still had Digimon World, or Zelda from the Original GameBoy I got $8 for, I could sell either of them for more than twice that. :3 Digimon World is extremely difficult and grindy unless you just emulate, but I'd rather have it than $3. wounded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?   Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which games you highly regret selling or giving away the most?
Page 1 of 1