Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pizzy Music Projects

Go down 
+2
Stoney
Pizzy3C
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Pizzy Music Projects Empty
PostSubject: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Instead of making thread after thread after thread about new stuff I put up I'll just keep it all in this thread...

First one is the Call of Duty Anthem (Black and Yellow Remix) Razz

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:50 pm

I say confidently that's it's better than the original, not exactly a fan of Wiz Khalifa. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Thanx bro... I had a fun time recording it... I'm not a fan modern hip hop but I do love that beat Pizzy Music Projects 2505020059

Everyone so far seems to like and get a good laugh from it...

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:24 am

Lol thats brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:58 am

thanx Reap Pizzy Music Projects 2505020059

Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Damn your call of duty rap is beast.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:18 pm

lol thnx... Just a fun lil rap I wrote when I was gona put a riff to the song... What about GSE?
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 am

Figured I'd go ahead and post them all...

http://www.myspace.com/pizzyjames

I guess you can go ahead and delete every other thread I started to showcase my music lol... It's all hear... Might upload a couple more but most of my subs just want COD vids :/
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:39 am

That To End The Rapture cover was badass.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 am

^ TY sir... 1 of about 5 songs I know front to back lol... Recorded the instrumentals here in Kansas City Mo. then flew to down To Sierra Vista Az. to do the vocals...
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Pizzy Music Projects ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Oh gawd, I was about to dislike it cause it was A7X but I see you have talent so I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:57 pm

lol thanx... That song really started me off on A7x and have loved everything they've done since. Can't help it...
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:23 am

I got producer credits lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Congratulations for covering To End the Rapture. One of the songs I didn't have the patience to learn XD
Mad props bro <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Thanx wolfgang
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:44 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
Thanx wolfgang

You're welcome, Pizzicato.
Btw any chance you'll ever do an In Flames cover? Pizzy Music Projects 2505020059 Like perhaps something like this?
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 am

TBH I only know a handful of songs... Like aint talkin bout love, more than a feeling, simple man (Have to relearn the solo) Afterlife minus the sweeps, and bits and pieces of other songs. I only cover songs I REALLY love. Plus I sold my acoustic 5 years ago, worst decision ever Sad I don't think it'll happen... Why don't you cover it?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:01 am

Okay fair play man. Razz You should REALLY love In Flames though. They have incredible instrumental parts. They were better than A7X.

Sad Shame about your acoustic man.

And I would but I wont get it recorded because I have no recording equipment here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pizzy Music Projects   Pizzy Music Projects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizzy Music Projects
Page 1 of 1