Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog Empty
PostSubject: The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog   The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 am

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog Last_o10

Quote :
The Last of Us lead character artist Michael Knowland is the latest in a growing line of Naughty Dog team members to leave the studio.

Knowland updated his LinkedIn profile to mark the end of his time at Naughty Dog, as spotted by Superannuation. It’s worth noting that he was working on The Last of Us and not Uncharted 4.

There have been a few high-profile departures at Naughty Dog and Sony’s wider family of studios. Back in March, award-winning Uncharted scribe Amy Hennig left the company after ten years, followed by a statement from the team.

Then, Uncharted 3 game director Justin Richmond left for Riot Games, God of War 3′s director left Sony Santa Monica, as did Seth Killian, among others.

We’ll have more on where Knowland ends up if we hear more.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog   The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 am

I just hope these numerous incidents wont impact ND's future games' quality.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog   The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:56 am

Welp, ND will become the Rare of Sony.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog   The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 am

Jesus fucking Christ, fucking everyryone is leaving NaughtyDog.
Seriously how many people have left them this past year? And a shit ton of other Sony devs have left as well.

Out of the triumvirate of Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch and Insomniac, Insomniac were my favourite and it makes me so butthurt that they've gone xbone exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog   The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog   The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:07 pm

Okay what the hell is happening in the Naughty Dog Studios........
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog   The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us lead character artist leaves Naughty Dog
Page 1 of 1