Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZOMBIE MUSIC!!

Go down 
+7
Orc
Based Sonji
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
Dam_Noir
Stigma
Hydell
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:58 am

So when the Zombie Apocalypse happens what tunes will be playing in your head as you gun down the hordes and try to survive?

Me personally...

I just love this song, i could see myself swinging Anduril into the clamoring hordes and firing a shotgun with the other hand with this playing ZOMBIE MUSIC!! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:13 am

This was in Black Ops?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:25 am

Yeah can't remember which Zombie level though.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:40 am

Probably "Dead Bodies Everywhere" by KoRn.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:23 am

Good choices so far!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Just epic. There is one part where you have to fend off a shit load of "Darkness" with this song in the background.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm

lol no way

Like a boss
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! XidKdMN
New York

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Stoney wrote:

Just epic. There is one part where you have to fend off a shit load of "Darkness" with this song in the background.
That's the stage scene, right? You know Poets of the Fall wrote and performed that song? It's so awesome. I would definitely blast this as I defend my fort and fuck bitches. 8)
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Again, great choices guys...also feel free to add in what your survival plan would be in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Ahh, survival plan...this is where I come in.

Me and my friends have come up with multiple theories on what we could do in the event of a zombie outbreak (yes, we have had real discussions about this, come at me).

Cruise ship - take a cruise ship out a mile or so off coast and use that as the main base. Have smaller ships to take to shore to tend to farming and gather supplies. This would be best if zombies couldn't swim but could work either way as they can't scale the side of the ship.

Farm house - Find a farm house in the middle of no where and fortify it to the brim. Eventually add a huge wall around it if possible. Lots of land for farming for food. Already have a few places near me that would work.

Top of a building - Go to the top of a huge skyscraper and secure the top floors, and try and move your way down securing as many as possible. Getting at least the top half would be great. Although this has a lack of farm land, that is the downside.

And for weapons pretty much all my friends and their families have a decent amount of weaponry from hunting to auto's to swords. I have awesome friends =3
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:06 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Me and my friends have come up with multiple theories on what we could do in the event of a zombie outbreak (yes, we have had real discussions about this, come at me).

Cruise ship - take a cruise ship out a mile or so off coast and use that as the main base. Have smaller ships to take to shore to tend to farming and gather supplies. This would be best if zombies couldn't swim but could work either way as they can't scale the side of the ship.

Farm house - Find a farm house in the middle of no where and fortify it to the brim. Eventually add a huge wall around it if possible. Lots of land for farming for food. Already have a few places near me that would work.

Top of a building - Go to the top of a huge skyscraper and secure the top floors, and try and move your way down securing as many as possible. Getting at least the top half would be great. Although this has a lack of farm land, that is the downside.

And for weapons pretty much all my friends and their families have a decent amount of weaponry from hunting to auto's to swords. I have awesome friends =3

No i think this is common discussion between males because me and my friends have also discussed this...usually under the influence XD.

We plan to raid the local air base for military grade weapons, ammo and supplies and fortify ourselves inside the armoury, making forrays via armoured vehicles on the base into towns for other supplies.

While we arent quite as tooled up as our american bretherin in terms of personal weaponry, me and my friends are all armed with knives, swords, crossbows and we are quite good at making low grade incendiares and crude explosives and my friend can hotwire...should be enough to get to the base.

Its just one of those things we pray for...would be so exciting and badass
8)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:43 am

^
lol

If there was a zombie outbreak, I wouldn't bother with that shit. I would fucking break into a music shop, steal all the guitars and shit they have. (and a game store too).

Then I would find a supermarket, steal loads of food and stuff, lock myself in the supermarket and enjoy myself ZOMBIE MUSIC!! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Reaper wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

No i think this is common discussion between males because me and my friends have also discussed this...usually under the influence XD.

We plan to raid the local air base for military grade weapons, ammo and supplies and fortify ourselves inside the armoury, making forrays via armoured vehicles on the base into towns for other supplies.

While we arent quite as tooled up as our american bretherin in terms of personal weaponry, me and my friends are all armed with knives, swords, crossbows and we are quite good at making low grade incendiares and crude explosives and my friend can hotwire...should be enough to get to the base.

Its just one of those things we pray for...would be so exciting and badass
8)

Nice. Not a bad idea. For me this wouldn't be that good though since there really isn't any military bases around my part of Minnesota that I know of. Although I would eventually try and make my way to the coast if possible.

But yeah, me and my friends just had a huge discussion about this while having some Swisher's and playing risk XD gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! XidKdMN
New York

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Unless zombies can swim, us Long Islanders could always close off the bridges to keep the zombies out.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:49 pm

TRF wrote:
Unless zombies can swim, us Long Islanders could always close off the bridges to keep the zombies out.

But how many Zombies you think are gonna be on Long Island already?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! XidKdMN
New York

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

In that event, I'd probably hide in my local Costco, even though it's a long way's away. I'd probably take a shovel and some knives with me to Costco.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:15 pm

TRF wrote:
In that event, I'd probably hide in my local Costco, even though it's a long way's away. I'd probably take a shovel and some knives with me to Costco.

I thought we had a plan to take a cruiseline?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! XidKdMN
New York

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Sonji wrote:
TRF wrote:

I thought we had a plan to take a cruiseline?
Well yeah. I'd wait in Costco until you came around with the cruise ship.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:51 am

My Zombie outbreak plan.

My old man owns his own business which has a 30,000 sqaure foot warehouse. During the initial outbreak me and my buddies would hold up there bringing as many supplies with us as possible and with no windows to worry about we would just have to use the crane breifly to place a couple of 30 Ton machines infront of the roller shutter doors.

If our supplies began to run low there is always a possiblility of ram raiding a local shopping centre (Shopping Mall) down the road from the warehouse.

After the intial panic has settled and the majority of the noobs have been killed then we would begin our journey to the East coast of England, hijack a boat and head out to an oil platform in the North sea.

The chances are during the initial outbreak the Oil Rig workers would have returned to land to be with their familes and we would arrive with an almost limitless supply of fuel to run the generators and you could live a relatively normal life style inbetween returning to land every now and again to find more supplies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
My Zombie outbreak plan.

My old man owns his own business which has a 30,000 sqaure foot warehouse. During the initial outbreak me and my buddies would hold up there bringing as many supplies with us as possible and with no windows to worry about we would just have to use the crane breifly to place a couple of 30 Ton machines infront of the roller shutter doors.

If our supplies began to run low there is always a possiblility of ram raiding a local shopping centre (Shopping Mall) down the road from the warehouse.

After the intial panic has settled and the majority of the noobs have been killed then we would begin our journey to the East coast of England, hijack a boat and head out to an oil platform in the North sea.

The chances are during the initial outbreak the Oil Rig workers would have returned to land to be with their familes and we would arrive with an almost limitless supply of fuel to run the generators and you could live a relatively normal life style inbetween returning to land every now and again to find more supplies.

Nice! I never even thought about a Oil Rig.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:19 am

Man what a funky tune, hell this is getting played next time i fornicate Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Reaper wrote:

Man what a funky tune, hell this is getting played next time i fornicate Twisted Evil

I was up front.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:37 am

Awesome sauce Mr Maurer, bet that was a bouncing gig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZOMBIE MUSIC!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MUSIC!!   ZOMBIE MUSIC!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE MUSIC!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next