Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February

Go down 
+5
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
Angelus
Mecha
Orc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:35 pm

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2454972,00.asp
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Keep dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Well, not like there are many PS4s to buy.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Even with the evidence presented right in front of them blind fanboy retards like mecha will deny it
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Orion wrote:
Even with the evidence presented right in front of them blind fanboy retards like mecha will deny it

Did you even read the article?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:19 pm

No, but you're probably wrong because you're Mecha and the biggest goddamn retard on this site.

Last edited by Orion on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Xbox One earned more money, though. 

Quote :
thanks to its higher price point, Redmond actually made more money, beating out Sony's system on a dollar basis, NPD analyst Liam Callahan said in a statement.

Sony's PS4 was the best-selling game console in the U.S. last month, but Microsoft's Xbox One earned more money.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:46 pm

And
Site wrote:
icrosoft's new console sold "over 90 percent of what the PS4 sold in terms of unit sales

For kiddies like Mecha who don't understand how percentages work, if 100,000 ps4's were sold, 10% percent of that would be that divided by 10, so 10,000. x that by 9 to get 90% Meaning 90,000 Xbox Ones would have been sold.

That is a small gap compared to what it was.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:41 am

It'll only be a matter of time before MS takes NA back, a price drop and a (good) Halo would easily make the Xbone the console of choice here.

MS is still fucked in Europe and especially Japan, though, there's no way they're taking those territories.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:54 am

^ I dunno man. I've seen Titanfall posters literally everywhere, in my uni, on the street, in every game shop window.. not to mention Microsoft are allowing UK distributors to decrease the price to that of the PS4, it has potential to do well I think.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:22 am

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  Sales10
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
^  I dunno man. I've seen Titanfall posters literally everywhere, in my uni, on the street, in every game shop window.. not to mention Microsoft are allowing UK distributors to decrease the price to that of the PS4, it has potential to do well I think.
EA marketing tends to have a higher budget than the actual game itself.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:49 am

lol Mecha doesn't understand the difference between a single month and a total.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:20 am

Shut up, MLD.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:35 am

Titanfall isn't really a system seller for Xbox One, though. A lot of people bought it for the Xbox 360 and the PC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:54 am

Titanfall looks shit, lol

So far it seems like you could get 30 mins of fun, then a generic boring experience.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:59 am

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
Titanfall looks shit, lol

So far it seems like you could get 30 mins of fun, then a generic boring experience.

Offtopic, but DSP already quit Titanfall after two days of playing it. He said it's basically COD with Parkour and Mechs that get destroyed too easily. He also said that he's played better mech games over a decade ago with Mechwarrior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Titanfall isn't shit. If you don't like twitch FPS games then yea it won't make you change your mind but there is a huge market for people that do.

Anyways, do you guys wanna know the biggest difference between the Xbox One and PS4 right now? $100. Extreme brand loyalty only exists on the internet. If Xbox One was priced cheaper it would do just as well as the PS4 in western markets. Japan is another story but that's only because it's Japan and their prejudice cultural bias against American products.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Titanfall isn't shit. If you don't like twitch FPS games then yea it won't make you change your mind but there is a huge market for people that do.

Anyways, do you guys wanna know the biggest difference between the Xbox One and PS4 right now? $100. Extreme brand loyalty only exists on the internet. If Xbox One was priced cheaper it would do just as well as the PS4 in western markets. Japan is another story but that's only because it's Japan and their prejudice cultural bias against American products.

I've been saying the same thing since day 1. 

Not only that, but MS seriously damaged themselves with their early PR Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:35 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

I've been saying the same thing since day 1. 

Not only that, but MS seriously damaged themselves with their early PR Bullshit.

Yes. The DRM thing caused a lot of confusion which made the PS4 seem like the safer purchase.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Infamous: Second Son beats Titanfall.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/24/uk-game-charts-infamous-second-son-enters-at-first-full-chart-inside/
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 am

Quote :
Microsoft is releasing the Xbox One in 28 new countries this month. This is 10 months after the Xbox One launched in the US, Canada, Australia, UK, and many other European countries.

• 2nd September: Chile and Colombia

• 4th September: Japan

• 5th September: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates

• 15th September: Israel

• 23rd September: Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, China

• 26th September: Russia

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251823/xbox-one-landing-in-28-new-territories-this-month/
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:25 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Quote :
Microsoft is releasing the Xbox One in 28 new countries this month. This is 10 months after the Xbox One launched in the US, Canada, Australia, UK, and many other European countries.

• 2nd September: Chile and Colombia

• 4th September: Japan

• 5th September: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates

• 15th September: Israel

• 23rd September: Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, China

• 26th September: Russia

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251823/xbox-one-landing-in-28-new-territories-this-month/

Probably outsell PS4 there, jews love dead babies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February    Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One closed in on PS4's sales in February
Page 1 of 1