Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civ V (DIS GAYM)

Go down 
+2
Bluenose
Orion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Civ V (DIS GAYM) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
PostSubject: Civ V (DIS GAYM)   Civ V (DIS GAYM) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 pm

This fucking game.

First time i played it, said i'd only play for an hour, played it for 6 hours straight.

Next time i played it, i played it 4 hours straight.

Too scared to play it now, is there anyway i can set up a timer for it or something?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civ V (DIS GAYM)   Civ V (DIS GAYM) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Yeah I heard it's the next best RTS since Age of Empires.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civ V (DIS GAYM)   Civ V (DIS GAYM) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:01 pm

I have it. You guys should buy it and we could set up a game night around it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Civ V (DIS GAYM) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civ V (DIS GAYM)   Civ V (DIS GAYM) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Yeah i pirated it, but will definitely be buying it on Steam. Should i buy bother getting the DLC?

If we are setting up a game night we better make sure we SET IT UP, pick a day we we are completely free because the match will take up the whole day.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civ V (DIS GAYM)   Civ V (DIS GAYM) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Orion, YES. The two expansions (Gods and Kings, and Brave New World) make it a MUCH better game. There are some DLC civs, but they are not needed. They are pretty fun thou.

I was not a big fan of Civ5 at launch, but it's fantastic now.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civ V (DIS GAYM)   Civ V (DIS GAYM) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:25 pm

thebigmike1983 wrote:
Orion, YES.  The two expansions (Gods and Kings, and Brave New World) make it a MUCH better game.  There are some DLC civs, but they are not needed.  They are pretty fun thou.

I was not a big fan of Civ5 at launch, but it's fantastic now.

These two expansions add so much to the game. The others aren't needed but I believe you get them if you buy the Gold edition on Steam.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Civ V (DIS GAYM) E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civ V (DIS GAYM)   Civ V (DIS GAYM) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:22 pm

I love this game.

always play as Sweden or Denmark, and I always ally with Denmark if I am playing Sweden, and always Sweden if I am Denmark. not historically accurate, but I like a united nordic.

I once got Genghis Kahn and Harald Bluetooth to ally with me and we tore Greece, Russia, America and France, apart. they did not stand a chance with the Swedish Caroleans and the Finn/Swede Hakkapelitas backed up with Viking Berserkers and Keshiks.

Denmark who was behind in technology had their buffed viking units, I was further in technology and had Swedens best units (midgame) and Genghis Kahn got his mongol units.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Civ V (DIS GAYM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civ V (DIS GAYM)   Civ V (DIS GAYM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civ V (DIS GAYM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: PC Gaming :: Games-
Jump to: