Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" Empty
PostSubject: God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot"   God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:47 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/07/sony-on-god-of-war-dev-layoffs-asometimes-a-project-needs-a-reboota

Quote :
"So sometimes, high profile projects or studios need a reboot, and that’s what’s happening here."

8)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot"   God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:54 pm

I hope they open more opportunities for black developers, since the gaming industry lacks of black employees compare to whites.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot"   God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:58 pm

That is getting old, Mecha.  I love you
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot"   God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:34 pm

I really don't care for another God of War game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot"   God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of War Dev Layoffs: "Sometimes a project or studio needs a reboot"
Page 1 of 1