Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!

Go down 
+8
Archduke
Bluenose
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Mecha
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:31 pm

This and Uncharted 4 are my most hyped up games right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:20 am

Archduke wrote:

Bloodbourne is mine. That, and Uncharted 4.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 am

Replaying Origins and gosh I hope Arkham Knight will be leaps and bounds ahead of this expansion pack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Teckno wrote:
Replaying Origins and gosh I hope Arkham Knight will be leaps and bounds ahead of this expansion pack.

Did you play the DLC with Mr. Freeze in it? I never did.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:38 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:

Bloodbourne is mine. That, and Uncharted 4.
Scalebound and Bayonetta 2 for me.

Anyways i'm glad this will be Rocksteady's last Batman game, i'd like to see them make other stuff, maybe even a new IP.

I know it'd never happen, but a Daredevil game by Rocksteady would be a dream CUMMED true
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Archduke wrote:
Teckno wrote:

No I haven't.

To be honest, I haven't played any Arkham series DLC.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Teckno wrote:
Archduke wrote:
Teckno wrote:

No I haven't.

I heard the Harley's Revenge DLC for Arkham City was great, but I never got around to purchasing it. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Archduke wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Archduke wrote:
Teckno wrote:

No I haven't.

I heard the Harley's Revenge DLC for Arkham City was great, but I never got around to purchasing it. Bummer.
Harley's Revenge was really short but really good, although I wish the story went a bit more into how the end of Arkham City affected Batman, because you know it did. It was implied that it did. Hopefully Arkham Knight will address that. But anyways, it was a lot of fun to play as Robin. I don't think I've ever seen any game or movie or TV show make Robin as cool as he is in Arkham City. Nightwing looks like an emo bitch though (he's not in the DLC, but you can play as him in challenge maps). Would be cool to see them return for Arkham Knight. Hell, even give them their own solo games (Robin at least), or make some sort of cooperative game for both of them. I always felt like they could totally expand the series into a shared universe type of thing. Maybe give us a Green Arrow game in the same style as well. :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 am

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:19 pm

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 Arkham10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Hype. Hopefully I'll have an XBO or PS4 by the time this game comes out. I wonder what other characters will appear. I'd like to see Robin and Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm

I want to see Damian Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Ugh, Pre-Order Bonuses. I know that this game will probably be good, but I still hate the idea of portions of a game being sliced off for the sole purpose of getting people to buy a game before it's   out, reviewed, or finished.

Last edited by Chobo on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Just wondering, do we think that Arkham Knight really IS a new character, or that under the mask is someone we already know? I've always wondered if they were gonna play on the whole Red Hood thing and have Arkham Knight be either Robin, Nightwing, or Jason Todd.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Just wondering, do we think that Arkham Knight really IS a new character, or that under the mask is someone we already know? I've always wondered if they were gonna play on the whole Red Hood thing and have Arkham Knight be either Robin, Nightwing, or Jason Todd.

That's what some people are saying. Hell, some are even claiming that The Joker is the Arkham Knight come back from life because of the Lazarus Pit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Calling it right now: Arkham Knight is Nyssa Raatko.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Game is gonna be amazing. Loved Arkham Asylum, and Arkham City. Origins is shit!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:08 pm

My God. That gameplay footage is beautiful! affraid

Unfortunate it's until June.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:36 am

Batman: Arkham Knight is a PS4 exclusive in Japan

Quote :
Warner Bros will not be releasing Batman: Arkham Knight on the Xbox One in Japan.

The news comes at the same time as the system launches to indifferent consumers – the Xbox One sold less than 24,000 units over four days.

According to Dual Shockers, Microsoft has removed the official Batman: Arkham Knight website despite the game featuring in the official launch promotion a couple of months ago.

And in another blow to Japanese Xbox One owners, the beta for Ubisoft’s The Crew will be limited to PS4 players in the region, although the game is still listed for release on Microsoft formats.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:10 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next