Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School Empty
PostSubject: PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School   PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:41 pm

PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School Bayonetta-feature-672x372

Quote :
JP Kellams, creative producer at PlatinumGames, held an educational live presentation a couple of days ago. During that presentation, Kellams also talked about Bayonetta 2 and its WiiU exclusivity and as you’d expect, the media (in this case Polygon) used a quote from Kellams to run a story. Seems though that Kellams was really annoyed by Polygon’s headline, describing it as BS and claiming that games journalists should go back to school.

Source and full story: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/platinumgames-creative-producer-attacks-polygon-games-journalists-should-go-back-to-school/
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School   PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Awesome. More people should do this, games journalists need to earn credibility.

Polygon Article for the Lazy: http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/3/5465168/bayonetta-2s-wii-u-exclusivity-due-to-a-change-in-platinum-games
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School   PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 am

I may have figured out the requirements to be a video game journalist that could at least land us a clicking baiting job at Kotaku

- Don't actually study journalism in any shape or form
- 7th grade or lower writing
- Always let personal feelings get in the way
- Review something without either completing the game or not play it at all
- Ability to twist and use words out of context

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School   PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Surprised Arthur Gies wasn't behind the article.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School   PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Gaming journalists for the most part suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School   PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Teckno wrote:
All Gaming journalists suck.

FIXED
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School   PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlatinumGames’ Creative Producer Attacks Polygon, Claims Games Journalists Should Go Back to School
Page 1 of 1