Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama

Go down 
+2
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama Empty
PostSubject: MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama   MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:47 pm

http://venturebeat.com/2011/05/14/modern-warfare-3-game-will-reference-seal-team-that-got-bin-laden/

That's actually pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama   MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Not bad. Game will still suck probably Razz
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama   MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:08 am

Thats nice. They need the attention.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama   MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:00 am

Nice why to rack up teh sales lol.

Maybe they want to get on Fox News again. After all controversy does sell.

Last edited by Padders on Sun May 15, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama   MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:03 am

Lets hope that Infinity Ward actually has the balls to go through with it this time.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama   MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:22 am

The Seal Team that killed Osama Bin Laden aka Seal Team Six havealready been in Call of Duty, they were the guys in Cod 4 who found the Nuke that the SAS gave intel about, unfortunately they probably died in the ensuing explosion.

I can imagine them making a Mission in MW3 where you actually kill Bin Laden like Castro in Black Ops, now that will guarantee ten billion sales.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama   MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 will reference a SEAL team that took out Osama
Page 1 of 1