Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.

Go down 
+2
2Sugoi2Die
Based Sonji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. Empty
PostSubject: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:11 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

The fact that 74k idiots have managed to get FOUR FUCKING BADGES is ridiculous. So far, they've been stuck in this one maze for like 11 hours. Them trying to access the PC at all is absolute hilarity.

They also released their Charmeleon.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:02 pm

I thought it would be some guy playing it while the chat tells him what to do. I never expected this.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:30 pm

This is... a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
This is... a bit much.  

I think it's kind of remarkable. They've done a ton, including saved the game about 500000 times.

UPDATE: THEY BEAT THE TEAM ROCKET HQ MAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 am

@Teckno Really? Looks to me they're still there. Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:15 am

HOLY FUCK THEY COLLECTED ALL THE GYM BADGES!!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/twitch-plays-pokemon-collects-all-badges-enters-home-stretch/1100-6417981/
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:58 pm

I got linked to this when it started, watched it for about 5 minutes and turned it off, it seemed to me like the game was being played by a bunch of morons continuously pressing start, over and over and over again. Ugh.

Then I happened to come across a link just when they were fighting Giovanni for the last badge, it was hilarious for the most part, how they managed to beat him, man, I'd have a proper gander at it if the start button wasn't constantly abused by trolls.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:52 pm

ELITE FOUR MOTHAFUCKAS
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:27 pm

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57619740-93/twitch-plays-pokemon-conquers-elite-four-beating-game-after-390-hours/

They did it, they FUCKING did it. Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. 2505020059

Now, they moved on to Pokemon: Crystal, the best game in the Pokemon franchise.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2014/03/02/twitch-plays-pokemon-returns-to-play-crystal/
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.   Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Largest Pokemon session ever, still ongoing.
Page 1 of 1