Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's SpecialUnit312?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Who's SpecialUnit312? Empty
PostSubject: Who's SpecialUnit312?   Who's SpecialUnit312? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Added me on XBL randomly, just wondering if it's someone from here.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Who's SpecialUnit312?   Who's SpecialUnit312? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:09 pm

STURGIS!! ahh the memories Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Who's SpecialUnit312?   Who's SpecialUnit312? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

its one guy from my friends list that randomly added me from a black ops game..i dont know if he is from this site lol
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Who's SpecialUnit312?   Who's SpecialUnit312? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Pein wrote:
its one guy from my friends list that randomly added me from a black ops game..i dont know if he is from this site lol

I haven't played Blacks Ops in like a week. I've being primarily playing Fable III . . . . . . Wierd lol.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Who's SpecialUnit312?   Who's SpecialUnit312? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:09 am

That might be an idea is for people to say they are from here when they send friend requests, i'll ammend the GamerTag/PSN/Steam thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's SpecialUnit312?   Who's SpecialUnit312? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's SpecialUnit312?
Page 1 of 1