Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PSN IS FUCKING SHIT

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
Orion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN IS FUCKING SHIT   PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Orion wrote:
3DS is cheaper and has a better lineup of games

Well, I can see why it would have more appeal to your level of maturity.
Jesus fucking christ dude no need to be a fucking horrible dick about it, you've been acting real fucking hostile and like an aggressive prick to me for the past few weeks for no fucking reason.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS FUCKING SHIT   PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Orion wrote:
Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Orion wrote:
3DS is cheaper and has a better lineup of games

Well, I can see why it would have more appeal to your level of maturity.
Jesus fucking christ dude no need to be a fucking horrible dick about it, you've been acting real fucking hostile and like an aggressive prick to me for the past few weeks for no fucking reason.

What the hell are you talking about? You were gone the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS FUCKING SHIT   PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm

As I said. Vita's a better system, 3DS has better games (providing you don't speak Japanese or want 90% indie games or PS1 games).

That being said, I'm finding it hard to go back to my 3DS at the moment. That big lovely OLED screen has spoiled me. I mean it was already a downgrade going from PSP to 3DS screen and resolution wise. I guess I can put up with a smaller library providing the games I do play are good and the system is better to play on.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS FUCKING SHIT   PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:45 pm

What would you were the most fun and engrossing games on Vita and 3Ds? And by fun, I mean Warhawk level fun. Why the fuck is Warhawk not on Vita....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS FUCKING SHIT   PSN IS FUCKING SHIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN IS FUCKING SHIT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2