Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goku's biological mother officially revealed!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Goku's biological mother officially revealed! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Goku's biological mother officially revealed! Empty
PostSubject: Goku's biological mother officially revealed!   Goku's biological mother officially revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:35 am

Goku's biological mother officially revealed! Ginein10

Quote :
Along with the announcement of a possible new Dragon Ball Z movie, Akira Toriyama has revealed Son Goku’s mother! Her name is Gine and was once a member of Bardock’s fighting team. She began to have strong feelings for Bardock after he saved her several times. Her character will be featured in the upcoming bonus chapters of Jaco the Galactic Patrolman which are set to release April 4th 2014, so stay tuned for that. But it also very possible this ties in with the next Dragon Ball Z movie possibly starring Vegeta.

Stay tuned for full scans of this latest issue of Saikyo Jump and full translations.

Source: Dragon Ball Legends
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Goku's biological mother officially revealed!   Goku's biological mother officially revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 am

Another DBZ movie possibly coming???? wowwww
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Goku's biological mother officially revealed! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Goku's biological mother officially revealed!   Goku's biological mother officially revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:56 pm

As far as i'm concerned it ended with Frieza Saga with Goku turning super sayain and sacrificing himself to kill Frieza
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Goku's biological mother officially revealed!   Goku's biological mother officially revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Orion wrote:
As far as i'm concerned it ended with Frieza Saga with Goku turning super sayain and sacrificing himself to kill Frieza

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Goku's biological mother officially revealed! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Goku's biological mother officially revealed!   Goku's biological mother officially revealed! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Cell saga>>> all
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Goku's biological mother officially revealed! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Goku's biological mother officially revealed!   Goku's biological mother officially revealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:23 am

First look at Goku's mother, Gine!

Goku's biological mother officially revealed! Screen12
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Goku's biological mother officially revealed!   Goku's biological mother officially revealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Oh come on. They could have had been slighty more creative by not making Bardock looks like an exact replica of Goku.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku's biological mother officially revealed!   Goku's biological mother officially revealed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku's biological mother officially revealed!
Page 1 of 1