Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony faggots

Go down 
+11
Chobo
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
Angelus
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
Orion
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
yonny616
Orc
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 am

Last gen:

OMG U PAY FOR ONLINE? SO FAIL WE GOT FREE ONLINE

This gen:

Omg we get free game rentals if we just pay a fiver a month, plus get to pay for PSNow to get to play the games we already own

Last gen:

We don't need cross game chat

This gen:

Omg we got cross game chat!

Last gen:

We don't care that xbox gets higher framerates and better graphics in all multiplatform game

This gen:

LOL U GOT 30FPS AND 900P FAIL LOLOLOL

Last gen:

Omg 4v4 on The Last of Us is amazing

This gen:

HAHA 6v6?! TITANFAIL LOL!!!!

Last gen:

All u got is Halo and thats shit and is a kids game

This gen:

Omg Knack is soo good!!!

Last gen:

Who cares that GT only has 2D cardboard cut-out trees? Its still better game than forza!

This gen:

OMG U GOT 2D SPRITES ON FORZA 5 LOLOLOL

Last gen:

Who cares about Forza? Not ones even heard of it. Everyones heard of Gran Turismo!

This gen:

OMG DRIVE CLUB LOOKS AMAZE
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony faggots PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 am

Sony faggots 1413-butthurt
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony faggots R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am

Sony faggots Umad-310
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony faggots XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Couldn't you argue that Xbox fans are doing the opposite? They care about framerate until they don't. Cross game chat is a big deal until PlayStation gets it. Lykos is mad until … wait he's always mad.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Sony faggots TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:12 pm

He's right though, sony fanboys are by far the worst.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Steven, stop being so fucking annoying, Jesus.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony faggots Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Couldn't you argue that Xbox fans are doing the opposite? They care about framerate until they don't. Cross game chat is a big deal until PlayStation gets it. Lykos is mad until … wait he's always mad.

+1
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:

Who said anything about Xbox fans?

All I am saying is that by PS4 fanboys logic, 360 was a better console than ps3.

@Stoney,

what's so annoying?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony faggots Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Sony faggots 6a00d834516a5769e2019b02029f87970c-pi
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sony faggots ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

Who said anything about Xbox fans?

All I am saying is that by PS4 fanboys logic, 360 was a better console than ps3.

@Stoney,

what's so annoying?

I'm not sure whether or not you're actually serious anymore.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony faggots StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Sony faggots Slj1

PC fanboys are the worst.

- Shit on games that are only available on console but yet always phrases their own exclusives.

- They throw party once a game finally becomes available on their system then later shit on it. "HAHAHA CONSOLE KIDDIES WE FINALLY GOT YOUR GAME AND IT WAS SHIT!"

- Only caring about performance and graphics. "MUH 1080p AND 120 FPS"

- Recently, a massive flood of kiddies that suddenly became "PC masterrace" and claim to be one for years. This is what is destroying the once good community. I bet their first RPG is Skyrim.

- Spend money on yearly graphics cards uprade alone. Yes, this is probably one of the biggest money traps of PC gaming. "MUH GRAPHICS and FRAME RATES"

- Worst of all. Always begging for games and do a shit job of it. Reason why Operation Rainfull work because of how well organized the group was. PC fanboys only go as far as making a petition which quickly becomes forgotten within the hour. "PLEASE WE NEED THIS GAME ON OUR SYSTEM SO WE CAN PIRATE IT AND SAY IT'S SHIT TO CONSOLE KIDDIES"
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Sony faggots Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Faggots are gonna fag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Sony faggots 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:21 pm

All fanboys act like this. It's not just the Sony ones.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Last gen:

Who needs Playstation Now? Xbox Live is better without something like that.

Later, that gen:

OMG WE CAN GET FREE GAMES ON 360!!!!

Last gen:

HAHAHA PS3 DOESN'T HAVE CROSS GAME CHAT

This gen:

Oh. Cross game chat. Nice.

Last gen:

HAHAHAHA PS3 MULTIPLAT CONFIRMED SHITTIER THAN 360

This gen:

Seriously man? Who cares if Tomb Raider is better on PS4? Xbox One for the win

You:

LOL THE LAST OF US, KNOWN FOR ITS MULTIPLAYER, WILL ONLY HAVE 8v8 OMG GAME OF THE YEAR MORE LIKE GAYEST GAME OF THE CENTURY XDDDDDDD

You, again:

Titanfall will be the best game ever. 6v6 is better than 12v12, according to my unlisted sources. Sony faggotboys are retarded to know that. Titanfall GOTC Edition coming 2015! xDDDD

Last gen:

All u got is LittleBigPlanet and thats shit and is a kids game

This gen:

Omg Kinect Sports Rivals will be soo good!!!

Last gen:

HAHAHAHA GT HAS 2D TREES!!!!!!!

This gen:

Who cares if Forza 5 has 2D sprites? It's still better than GT.

Last gen:

Who cares about Killzone? Everybody only cares about Halo.

This gen:

OMG TITANFALL LOOKS AMAZE

Fixed, though the title of the topic is misleading.

For PC gaming, refer to Padders.

inb4 this get posted to Reddit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Padders wrote:
Sony faggots Slj1

PC fanboys are the worst.

- Shit on games that are only available on console but yet always phrases their own exclusives.

- They throw party once a game finally becomes available on their system then later shit on it. "HAHAHA CONSOLE KIDDIES WE FINALLY GOT YOUR GAME AND IT WAS SHIT!"

- Only caring about performance and graphics. "MUH 1080p AND 120 FPS"

- Recently, a massive flood of kiddies that suddenly became "PC masterrace" and claim to be one for years. This is what is destroying the once good community. I bet their first RPG is Skyrim.

- Spend money on yearly graphics cards uprade alone. Yes, this is probably one of the biggest money traps of PC gaming. "MUH GRAPHICS and FRAME RATES"

- Worst of all. Always begging for games and do a shit job of it. Reason why Operation Rainfull work because of how well organized the group was. PC fanboys only go as far as making a petition which quickly becomes forgotten within the hour. "PLEASE WE NEED THIS GAME ON OUR SYSTEM SO WE CAN PIRATE IT AND SAY IT'S SHIT TO CONSOLE KIDDIES"

PC Fanboys are quite bad yeah.

To be fair they have the most reasonable argument in the console wars. As for the games that come later to PC...well, fact is PC gamers have a non-stop ridiculously crazy massive influx of games all the time. They are content to wait a year or so to get a port of timed console exclusives. But as for bitching about it afterwards...I can't say I have seen that. Though you always see them bash a console game until it comes to PC where they praise it. Even when it's an unoptimized piece of shit like ACIII and ACIV and LA Noire. Not to mention the fucking Origin and Uplay bullshit. Those kinds of games might as well be considered console exclusives.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony faggots StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Most console war arguments are stupid. You're talking about a group of people that flip flops their arguments once it becomes an advantage or disadvantage to them. Yeah, it's fun to fling shit at each other once in a while but sometimes it all goes to hell and stops be fun (Youtube console wars is a good example).

There was a lot complaining about the Dark Souls PC release. The resolution, the keyboard and mouse control, frame rate lock and Windows Live. They even complained about $40 price tag even though it came with the new DLC that added additional gameplay hours and they got to play it first.

Metal Gear Rising is more recent example of PC gamers complain about everything and anything but they are just shit at the game.

When it comes to multiplatform games, PC is considered to be secondary and sometimes not even ported to their platform by the original developers.

Sony faggots 3oao
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony faggots PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:16 pm

PC gaming is shit. I can kick any PC gamers ass in RTS or FPS with a NES controller.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony faggots XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Threads like this are why I pretty much just stopped playing video games.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Dude you're strawmanning like crazy. Who the fuck said that Knack is good? Even Mark Cerny thinks it's shit and he made the game.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:26 pm

This post broke my fragile heart... So much truth dawg.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:42 am

Hundreds of days later... and people still haven't figured out that this is what fanboys do, and that all fanboys are created equal.
Still too involved in system wars, trying to prove who's fanboys are worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sony faggots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony faggots   Sony faggots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony faggots
Page 1 of 1