Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked

Go down 
+9
Bluenose
Archduke
NoelX2
Angelus
Gutzahn
Chobo
yonny616
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:14 am

http://gaminrealm.com/2014/01/21/nintendo-next-gen-system-specs/

Quote :
“Before I go into the detail on the Softwear and OS features I overheard, I will like to do a upgraded recap on the specs of both machines. The codename is now “FUSION” and many the R&D want to keep that name for the main console release. The Handheld unit is called the “FUSION DS” while the home unit is called “FUSION TERMINAL.”

FUSION DS:

CPU: ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 GPU: Custom Adreno 420-based AMD GPU
COM MEMORY: 3 GB LPDDR3 (2 GB Games, 1 GB OS)
>2 130 mm DVGA (960 x 640) Capacitive Touchscreen
>Slide Out Design with Custom Swivel Tilt Hinge
>Upper Screen made of Gorilla Glass, Comes with Magnetic Cover
>Low End Vibration for Gameplay and App Alerts
>2 Motorized Circle Pads for Haptic Feedback
>Thumbprint Security Scanner with Pulse Sensing Feedback
>2 1mp Stereoptic Cameras
>Multi-Array Microphone
>A, B, X, Y, D-Pad, L, R, 1, 2 Buttons
>3 Axis Tuning Fork Gyroscope, 3 Axis Accelerometer, Magnetometer
>NFC Reader
>3G Chip with GPS Location
>Bluetooth v4.0 BLE Command Node used to Interface with Bluetooth Devices such as Cell Phones, Tablets
>16 Gigabytes of Internal Flash Storage (Possible Future Unit With 32 Gigbytes)
>Nintendo 3DS Cart Slot
>SDHC “Holographic Enhanced” Card Slot up to 128 Gigabyte Limit
>Mini USB I/O
>3300 mAh Li-Ion battery

FUSION TERMINAL:

GPGPU: Custom Radeon HD RX 200 GPU CODENAME LADY (2816 shaders @ 960 MHz, 4.60 TFLOP/s, Fillrates: 60.6 Gpixel/s, 170 Gtexel/s)
CPU: IBM 64-Bit Custom POWER 8-Based IBM 8-Core Processor CODENAME JUMPMAN (2.2 GHz, Shared 6 MB L4 cache)
Co-CPU: IBM PowerPC 750-based 1.24 GHz Tri-Core Co-Processor CODENAME HAMMER
MEMORY: 4 Gigabytes of Unified DDR4 SDRAM CODENAME KONG, 2 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz (12.8 GB/s) On Die CODENAMED BARREL
>802.11 b/g/n Wireless
>Bluetooth v4.0 BLE
>2 USB 3.0
>1 Coaxial Cable Input
>1 CableCARD Slot
>4 Custom Stream-Interface Nodes up to 4 Wii U GamePads or 4 DSc
>Versions with Disk Drive play Wii U Optical Disk (4 Layers Maximum), FUSION Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD) and Nintendo 3DS Card Slot.
>1 HDMI 2.0 1080p/4K Port
>Dolby TrueHD 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound
>Inductive Charging Surface for up to 4 FUSION DS or IC-Wii Remote Plus Controllers
>Two versions: Disk Slot Version with 60 Gigs of Internal Flash Storage and Diskless Version with 300 Gigs of Internal Flash Storage.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:16 am

Wait what!?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 am

9th gen here we come. regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 725796345
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:56 am

This can't be real. If Nintendo decides to ditch the Wii U prematurely, they'll make their situation a million times worse. Remember what happened with Sega and the 32X and the Saturn?

Last edited by Chobo on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Pls DO IT. That would surely make something interesting happen.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Do the names need to be 'FUSION'? That feels really infantile.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Lol "Fusion." I like codenames.

Chobo wrote:
This can't be real. If Nintendo decides to ditch the Wii U prematurely, they'll make their situation a million times worse. Remember what happened with Sega and the 32X and the Saturn?

The 32X is irrelevant to the Saturn's failure. The Saturn was rushed and overpriced compared to the PS1 at launch, plus the Sega of America/Europe didn't localize anything.

Also, the 32X was just an add-on, and it failed because the Saturn was going to come in less than a year.

I would make the comparison of Nintendo's "future-actions" to Saturn > Dreamcast, but even there, the Dreamcast sold greatly until the PS2 was released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:24 pm

regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 2Q==

9th Gen already??? WOOHOOO! LET THE 1440p console gaming begin!!!!

LMFAO  regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 457301478 :lol!: regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 725796345 

If this is true, then holy hell Nintendo is desperate.

Last edited by Duke on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Like Wii U was ever 8th generation to begin with. regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
Like Wii U was ever 8th generation to begin with. regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 725796345

Try telling that to the Nintendo fanboys of Youtube. They would rip you apart.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Yeah, I agree with Mecha. Nintendo's Wii U is more at a 7.5 gen atm.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:23 pm

I actually hope this is true.

It would be really interesting what they bring to the table.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Mecha wrote:

Lol right?

Wii U had problems running current gen games and the situation isn't getting any better.

Only problem is that it'll piss off the Wii U owners....all 6 of them.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:20 pm

I thought about it for a little bit and I have to say that I really doubt Nintendo will release another console this soon. Even if they were planning a mid-gen release it would be 2016 at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 pm

Looks like Nintendo has confirmed on working on a new console.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/02/04/iwata-discusses-next-system-promises-flat-ios-like-architecture-across-handheld-console/
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Nintendo's skewing the generations.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:30 pm

>people actually think theyre going to replace the wiiU

calm down everyone. Companies start working on their next console YEARS in advance, it just so happened that Nintendos was leaked early.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:44 pm

Well in this case they will be pretty much starting a decade or more in advance since each gen lasts longer.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Shigdig wrote:
>people actually think theyre going to replace the wiiU

calm down everyone. Companies start working on their next console YEARS in advance, it just so happened that Nintendos was leaked early.

Well, development for the X1/PS4 started in 2008.

I guess we can expect another Nintendo console within 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Nintendo Super Wii U in 2016? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:55 am

Nintendo to unveil new hardware at E3 2014 – rumour

Quote :
Multiple reports suggest Nintendo has new hardware to show off at E3 2014 next month.

The rumour has turned up independently on at least two different occasions.

IGN cites “multiple people” for claims Nintendo is “absolutely” going to show new hardware.

IGN’s sources include a former Nintendo employee and a third-party informant, apparently, but the site has no idea what kind of hardware reveal is on the cards.

Meanwhile, VideoGamer cites a third-party source for word that new hardware will be on show, along with playable software.

The site pointed to allegedly leaked technical documents outlining a two console system called Fusion DS and Fusion Terminal.

The term hardware could, of course, mean anything from a 3DS or Wii U revision to a new peripheral to a brand new console or portable.

Nintendo does not comment on rumour and speculation, but we’ll know everything as of its E3 livestream on June 10.

Thanks, CVG.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:29 pm

probably some QOL shit with a built in wiiU.

calm down people
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Wait, what?

Didn't Nintendo say they are not presenting at E3?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Teckno wrote:
Wait, what?

Didn't Nintendo say they are not presenting at E3?

regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 1443829230 regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 1443829230 regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 1443829230 regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 1443829230 regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked 1443829230 Are you stupid or something? Nintendo said that they wouldn't be present on-stage @ E3 for a press conference. They never said that they wouldn't have anything for E3. They will be having another Nintendo Direct live-stream/E3 conference, just like they did last year.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:49 am

Nintendo denies it's to unveil new hardware at E3 2014

http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/02/nintendo-to-unveil-new-hardware-at-e3-2014-rumour/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked   regret - Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Nintendo's Next-Gen consoles' specs Leaked
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next