Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO! Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO!   Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:26 pm

http://www.ps3news.com/General-Off-Topic/confirmed-ubisoft-working-on-ps4-xbox-720-video-games/
Look at the bottom of the article where it says "Posted 712 days ago" Surprised

This should give ALL consoles a LATEST 2012 release, with a small chance of a LATE 2011 release.
E3 should be EPIC, to say the least Surprised
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO!   Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:27 pm

How many times do I have to say this? Sony/MS don't even want their next console to release until 2013/early 2014. Whether or not this article is credible is irrelevant. Epic Games were developing the Unreal Engine 3.0 for Gears of War and Unreal Tournament 3 atleast 4 years in advance before the 360 actually released.

BTW, the link just takes you to their main site and not the article that you speak of.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO!   Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Alanski wrote:
How many times do I have to say this? Sony/MS don't even want their next console to release until 2013/early 2014. Whether or not this article is credible is irrelevant. Epic Games were developing the Unreal Engine 3.0 for Gears of War and Unreal Tournament 3 atleast 4 years in advance before the 360 actually released.

BTW, the link just takes you to their main site and not the article that you speak of.

Takes me to the article.

But I highly doubt it. Especially with Kinect and Move relatively new still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO!   Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Ubisoft Working on Ps4, Xbox 720 and Wii 2....TWO YEARS AGO!
Page 1 of 1