Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This forum needs organizing!

Go down 
+6
2Sugoi2Die
Angelus
Mecha
Bluenose
Chobo
yonny616
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum needs organizing!   This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is no correct or incorrect section for a thread. It's mostly subjective. Also like I said before, I've tried to make every section as active as possible. So don't give me that crap on what section a thread should go to or shouldn't. If you're not the one posting them, then stop complaining about it. The fact that you don't post as much gaming threads because of me is all bullshit. 

As for the unnecessary changes, I was talking about how you want EVERYTHING organized. You been at this for years, yet nothing is ever enough for you. Hell, you'll probably start complaining how everything needs a general thread in the Comic Universe section.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs organizing!   This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:46 pm

Lol, Mecha, I just locked it as a joke.  Yonny was the only one complaining, no one else has a real problem with how you post, if we did we'd move it. eye roll  If anything, this is just something Mods should pay more attention to, and a clear representation of why you and I both agreed that yonny should not be given mod privilege.  Razz

Last edited by Angelus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs organizing!   This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:54 pm

@Ang Don't you mean Yonny shouldn't get mod privilege? Anyways, I'm not even mad. Just got tired of Yonny getting his way.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs organizing!   This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is no correct or incorrect section for a thread. It's mostly subjective. Also like I said before, I've tried to make every section as active as possible. So don't give me that crap on what section a thread should go to or shouldn't. If you're not the one posting them, then stop complaining about it. The fact that you don't post as much gaming threads because of me is all bullshit. 

As for the unnecessary changes, I was talking about how you want EVERYTHING organized. You been at this for years, yet nothing is ever enough for you. Hell, you'll probably start complaining how everything needs a general thread in the Comic Universe section.

@Ang Don't you mean Yonny shouldn't get mod privilege? Anyways, I'm not even mad. Just got tired of Yonny getting his way.
Really? Then why still have specific sections? Why not just have one? After all who cares right? eye roll  You haven't said shit. All you were doing was saying you were never going to post again. No, I'll give you that crap. Why? Because we have specific sections for these things. Oh, but I do post. Really? Is it? Remember the early days of the comic section? When you bitched and actually stop posting for a while, then I said I posted more than you there and then you just started posting again. Look at the section now. It's 90% you. Why? Because you already posted the news. So it's not really bullshit.

Everything? No. I'd just like to see more gaming sections active and not everything in one. For years? Like plural? I guess 2014 is considered YEARS ago. No, I haven't even brought it up. The only things that have "general" threads are the TV stuff and that's once after they aired and people see them.

I get my way? LMAO! Like what? The comic section? That everyone pretty much agreed with? Sure.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs organizing!   This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:58 pm

No horseplay, children. Razz 

And yes, Mecha, I meant should not.  We'd only have official threads, and sub-forums, and all that...  It's be an overly-organized mess.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs organizing!   This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I kinda like the idea of a remake/remasters section considering how many games that aren't even old are getting ported over to 8th generation systems. I Wouldn't be surprised if the Uncharted games for ported over to PS4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs organizing!   This forum needs organizing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum needs organizing!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3