Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read Fables!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Read Fables! E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Read Fables! Empty
PostSubject: Read Fables!   Read Fables! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:14 am

I recently started reading Fables and I am almost up to date, seriosly from vol 1 to now I still notice artistic diffrences the story and idea is awesome and i rate it 10/10 so far and i am att issue 86 at the moment.

The story is about Fables Like Big Bad wolf, Snow white, Ichabod Crane, king cole, prince charming etc.

After playing Wolf among us i had to read the comics and god damnit Vertigo does it awesome.
Please take my advice and read atleast vol 1 to 3 and discover the amazing story and comic that is Fables.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Read Fables! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Read Fables! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Fables!   Read Fables! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:50 am

Fables huh? Sounds interesting actually. Might even check it out. Want to get into other comics while I'm waiting for SAGA vol. 3.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Read Fables! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Read Fables! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Fables!   Read Fables! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:45 pm

I really need to jump on this, i've only read issue 1. Vertigo and Image produce the best comics, a lot better than majority of the garbage published by MARVEL and DC.

Have you read Swamp Thing by Alan Moore or Sandman by Neil Gaiman? Both are absolutely stunning
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Read Fables! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Fables!   Read Fables! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 pm

I can't believe I saw one of the graphic novels for £5 in a comic store window and ignored it thinking it might be shit.

Imagine my face right now.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Read Fables! E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Read Fables! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Fables!   Read Fables! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
I can't believe I saw one of the graphic novels for £5 in a comic store window and ignored it thinking it might be shit.

Imagine my face right now.
Man i love it so much.
In the first issue there is this kind of style.
Read Fables! Fables%2Bvolume%2B1%2BLegends%2Bin%2BExile%2BSnow%2BWhite%2BBigby%2BWolf
and as it goes it just improves further and further but it still holds that same artstyle.
But my favorite is the more Digitilized look there is now

Read Fables! Fables125c

and as I said I love the story. And i don't read many comics so that's saying a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read Fables! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Fables!   Read Fables! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read Fables!
Page 1 of 1