Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' Empty
PostSubject: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:24 pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/07/playstation-now-streaming-game-service-coming-this-summer/  

Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' OMf7vZN

Sid Shuman wrote:
In addition to PlayStation platforms, most 2014 US models of Sony’s BRAVIA TV lineup will support PS Now. Eventually the service will expand beyond PlayStation platforms and Sony devices, allowing you to stream PlayStation games across a broad range of Internet-connected devices.

Leveraging Gaikai’s advanced cloud-based technology, PlayStation Now will allow you to:

• Play video games instantly across multiple devices, similar to the way you might stream TV, movies, and music.

• Stream full games to all of your compatible PlayStation devices including PS4, PS3, and PlayStation Vita as well as non-PlayStation devices, beginning with 2014 BRAVIA TV models and expanding to numerous other Internet-connected devices.

• Always play the most updated version of your game. With games hosted in the cloud, you can take your game with you – just log in with your Sony Entertainment Network account on a compatible device and your games and saved progress will be easily available.

We want to offer you choice when it comes to how you want to access content on PS Now, so you will be able to rent by title for specific games you are interested in. We’ll also offer a subscription that will enable you to explore a range of titles.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Not sure what to think of this?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Going to fail like on-live.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:07 pm

I think it's cool they are making a sense of connection between all Sony products.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Going to fail like on-live.

They already have good games for it though. I just don't wanna pay for a second subscription.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:27 pm

@Angelus I'm sure it'll be a second subscription. Unless they come out with some kind of new PS+.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Just buy a fucking PS3.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:09 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Just buy a fucking PS3.

Playing PS3 games on Vita would be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'   Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Announces 'PlayStation Now'
Page 1 of 1