Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What phone do you use?

Go down 
+16
Chobo
RamboOnRedBull
Bipolar
thebigmike1983
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Angelus
Orion
Fenrir
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
yonny616
Mr Canai Spy
Bluenose
NoelX2
Orc
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

What phone do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

The original thread has been dead for years. Let's start over.

I use a white Iphone 4 (8GB), and it's shit since the iOS 7 update slowed it down big time and I'm on a 2 year contract deal that I want to get out of. Fuck it all.

What phone do you use? NaAWiCb

And today I ordered a new phone. Not to use as a phone, but rather to use as an mp3 player What phone do you use? 2505020059

THL W8S .... THL stands for Technology Happy Life... lol I know gay as fuck, but the specs make it seem less gay

(32GB, quad core, 2GB RAM, 1920 x 1080 display, 13M camera, 2000 mAh Battery, Android 4.2.1, Gorilla Glass 3)
What phone do you use? GkNWgsW

This phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4....but over £300 cheaper

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 pm

I haven't used my previous cell phones until I got my iPhone 5 around Christmas time last year.

I need an iOS 7 jailbreak.

Edit: Oh wait there is one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:08 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
I haven't used my previous cell phones until I got my iPhone 5 around Christmas time last year.

You rich bastard.

Is there an iOS 7.04 jailbreak? I want to downgrade back to a pre-iOS 7 firmware so my phone doesnt lag like a mofo (that being said, Im going to use my THL for anything other than phoning and texting, so I guess the lag isnt such a big issue)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:12 pm

T-Mobile Sidekick 4G

Front:
What phone do you use? T-Mobile-Sidekick-4G

Back:
What phone do you use? Erterterterterteer1

I absolutely hate phones that don't have a keyboard thus I never buy the Iphones or phones of its nature. So the Sidekick is perfect for me, plus I got it for free from my T-Mobile plan!  :success:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

You rich bastard.

Is there an iOS 7.04 jailbreak? I want to downgrade back to a pre-iOS 7 firmware so my phone doesnt lag like a mofo (that being said, Im going to use my THL for anything other than phoning and texting, so I guess the lag isnt such a big issue)

Yeah

http://evasi0n.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Nokia lumia 920
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Teckno wrote:
T-Mobile Sidekick 4G

Front:
What phone do you use? T-Mobile-Sidekick-4G

Back:
What phone do you use? Erterterterterteer1

I absolutely hate phones that don't have a keyboard thus I never buy the Iphones or phones of its nature. So the Sidekick is perfect for me, plus I got it for free from my T-Mobile plan!  :success:

Damn dat be sexy. Means ya can play MMOs on the go as well! Razz

@noel

Thanks, I'll wait till my warranty runs out before hacking lol
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

What phone do you use? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:13 pm

I don't have a phone anymore. :Okay:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:31 am

Droid Incredible 4G

Though, I am getting a new phone soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:51 pm

>smart phones

What phone do you use? Hide_nsa_threads
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 pm

iPhone 4s.

iOS7 is ridiculously unoptimized. I'm considering switching to android.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

What phone do you use? E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:38 am

Samsung Galaxy S2
Works just fine and i think it's awesome which is why i don't feel the need for S3 or S4.

What phone do you use? Ss

What phone do you use? So+yeah.+Basicly+this+sums+all+mobile+phone+related+forums_fe9b80_4123952
Android master race
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Man Android is more peasanty...that is until iOS 7 came out Sad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What phone do you use? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

What phone do you use? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Moto G by Motorola

What phone do you use? WH3dZWp

It's shitty since there is way too much Google bloatware on it (there is a non-uninstallable app for basically everything google), and working with Google is never fun, but other than that it's pretty decent.

I wanted the Xperia Z1, but I wasn't willing to change providers (or pay $55/month), so Koodo just gave me a ton of free stuff for my loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 pm

That's pretty nice. I like Motorolas :)
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:17 am

What phone do you use? GALAXY_SIII_mini_Product_Image4

Samsung Galaxy S3 with a black Otterbox case.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What phone do you use? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:44 am

iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7.1
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7.1

Confirmed Faggot. iPhones are utter shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What phone do you use? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:51 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
iPhone 4s.

What exactly don't you like about it? I think it's a vast improvement over previous operating systems, especially aesthetically.

Archduke wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7.1

Only if you hate the most comprehensive app store on the market.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:21 pm

I have a Nexus 5.  No frills, nothing fancy, but pretty damn powerful for a phone and I like the streamlined Android OS without all the shitty carrier GUI mods.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 am

Jack the Spectre wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
iPhone 4s.

What exactly don't you like about it? I think it's a vast improvement over previous operating systems, especially aesthetically.

Archduke wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7.1

Sure the app store on iPhone's is the most comprehensive, but the open software apps and roms you can get on Android phones make Android worth it. I like being able to tweak my phone and mess around with it, which iPhone lacks.

Just my 2 pennies.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What phone do you use? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:26 pm

I have a Sony Xperia Z, but i only use my phone for texting, phone, browser and occasional videos.
I don't really use it for all the apps and smartphone features, seems like a waste of time when you've got
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:49 pm

S4, Lime green LifeProof case
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Archduke wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7.1

Jack the Spectre wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
iPhone 4s.

Archduke wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7.1

Alan told you what's wrong with it. It is unoptimized. You wouldn't see this issue as you have iphone 5. As a guy with an iphone 4 AND an iphone 4s, iOS 7 lags like a cunt and is almost unbearable to use. In fact it was so unbearable that I just ditched my Iphone 4 and bought myself that THL phone on Android.

I do agree though, the app store of iphone is far better and to be honest the touchscreens on iphone seem to be more responsive than any other phone's in the market.

Android is cool if you want to emulate stuff and want to be able to customise your interface completely (which is great) but iphone is great if you want everything out the box working to the highest possible standard and want the best apps.

I can't even get the Official Super League app on Android, not to mention it lacks a decent competitor for iShred, Garage Band or Tap Studio. I have to use shitty third party/amateur indie apps to make up for them-none of which are nearly as good, in fact most are broken in some areas or missing tons of features. Android just feels cheap compared to iOS-and the compatibility of the software is horribly hit and miss. Even the default keyboard and interface are shit and clunky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you use?   What phone do you use? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What phone do you use?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next