Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013

Go down 
+6
Angelus
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
Bluenose
Orc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 Empty
PostSubject: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Bought any games that came out this year? Give a short summary of them all!

Bientôt l'été [PC] - artsy and weird as fuck. Relaxing, if kinda unsettling.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 KpFctWC

Bioshock Infinite [PC] - visually stunning game and rather compelling narrative-wise, but far too bland and repetitive after the first few hours. Wasted potential.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 Q2aR8dp

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon [PC] - not played yet
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 HcjYGWe

Tomb Raider [PC] - Not only is this graphically one of the best looking games of all time (at least on ultra settings), it's dark with very addictive gameplay and a massive mysterious island to explore in all its intricacies. Multiplayer is lacking a bit though. Too much reliance on DLC.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 0DzbRyT

Rugby Challenge 2: The Lions Tour [PC] - Probably the best rugby union game out there at the moment, but that is not saying a lot. Sadly all my complaints with the previous game still persist here. In fact it feels too much like the same game with few improvements aside from updated team rosters. Otherwise, still a good simulation of rugby, but disappointing.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 ZVmhBWc

Animal Crossing: New Leaf [3DS] - So incredible. It can suck away hundreds of hours in a blink of an eye. However it REQUIRES your dedication and it does ask for some tedious repetition, which for the first hundred hours you will submit to, but after a while you shall get sick of it. And if you stop playing for a week or two, your town will go to shit. But hey, to have 150 hours and have not even scraped the surface, it's safe to say I have no regrets.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 QabDUsr

Papo & Yo [PC] - not played yet
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 CvDkb5w

Sonic All Stars: Racing Transformed [PC] - not played yet
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 P3fIrKB

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 [PC] - Quite a letdown. Too linear, too wannabe dramatic. Some nice elements like the slow-mo shooting but they are usually either overused or not refined enough. Never lives up to your expectations. Graphically quite pleasant but nothing special. Decent audio though.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 LaYxZ2h

Euro Truck Simulator [PC] - Never would have thought it....this game sounds like a bore-fest but it's actually pretty great! It involves you doing truck-driving jobs for random businesses to make money and eventually buy your own truck and start your own business. The game will have you driving around a beautifully re-created Europe. Okay it isn't all of Europe, and yes they obviously stripped out most of the roads and gave you a basic bare-bones main road, but even that is impressive! I was driving down roads and areas that I recognized and have driven down in the real life. You can tell there is a lot of randomized design but at the same time every so often you will go past landmarks or even small things like tunnels and bridges and notice that they are placed where they are in reality! Cities themselves are utterly incredible. You can expect them to be faithful recreations of reality. Anyway, enough about the detail (which is phenomenal of course) what about the driving? The physics are fine but it takes some getting used to. Thankfully there are plenty of options to make the game easier. The variation of vehicles is of course, not great. IT is a truck driving game, after all. That being said, the vehicles are beautifully designed, particularly the interiors which look fantastic on ultra settings. On the whole it's just a really cool game. An odd one, but a good one. I found myself ignoring the jobs and just driving off down roads I know, letting the atmospheric and ambient track play, feeling a freedom like I've never felt before..... That is, to say, except for when I played GTA V....

Grand Theft Auto V [360] - An absolute blast. It does not have the replay value that you might believe, especially since the multiplayer lacks any substance and the single player is shorter than GTA IV by quite a significant chunk, however it is fun from start to finish with hilarious dialogue, really likable or severely unlikable characters, an engrossing narrative and great presentation. Maybe not worth the launch buy as much as I thought, but worth picking up regardless!
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 Mh8oG7E

Killzone: Mercenary [VITA] - Utterly incredible visually. Gameplay-wise, very impressive too. Holds up to any console shooter, but lacks any significant variety in gameplay. The only bits that mix it up are in cutscenes. Still, it holds up against early PS3 titles. I haven't tried multiplayer yet  though.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 K00SYJW

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag [PC] - Once you sort out the inevitable optimization problems (GODDAMN IT UBISOFT) you have a game that will make your jaw drop to the flaw. When it's not the gorgeous large bustling towns, it's the glistening open seas, when it's not the superbly seamless gameplay (from movement to combat), it's the soothing and satisfying folky music. I had my concerns that the setting would not work for Assassin's Creed, but I guess my concerns were stupid. This game is wonderful. I love the characters, I love the way you can sail the seven seas, I love the combat, I love the music, I love the visuals, I love everything about this game. Aside from the optimizaiton. Did I mention the optimization? Fucking Ubisoft....
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 R5yVhTs

The Walking Dead [VITA] - The vita version is easily the worst version. I would go as far as to say it is "broken" but nothing can break this game. Not even the horrid pauses and lag that occurs nearly all the way through this sloppy port of the game. It doesn't bother me at all. The game is so emotionally involved, so gripping, so moving... I can look past any flaws. I have never cared about characters so much as I have in this game, and they are not necessarily characters that I like. Because of the situation you are in and because you know that every choice you make will have consequences, you are more aware of how you treat people within the game and it is scary how much you want to please certain characters. Really amazing. One of the best games I have ever played. But if you have a choice, don't go for the Vita port.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 6eT1nlX

Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse [VITA] - It's Broken Sword. What more do I have to say? The memorable quirky humour, the dark twisted mysteries to solve, the ridiculous kleptomania of the protagonist George Stobbart, it's all back! And there's tons of fan service. I have not played much yet but I have heard that part 1 is very short. I look forward to getting further with it however. So far it has not disappointed, although I have noticed that I have become increasingly impatient with some of the dialogue.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 GuejPbp

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium [PC] - Well, I had already played this game to death and completed it on 360. So why did I re-buy it? Simple. DLC, 1080p and higher framerates. Oh, and the ability to stare at Monkey's arse all over again. *lazy eyes*
Seriously though, graphically the game has aged a tiny bit (mainly because of games like Tomb Raider and Uncharted 3) but it still feels fun as ever before. Visceral combat, great motion capture, fantastic voice acting, compelling storyline, nice vistas... it's a quality game.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 Do9mh1x

State of Decay [PC] - Has a lot of promise. Currently it is riddled with bugs and minor issues but it is rather compelling and has a lot of potential. For the price point you cannot shake a finger at it. It is not The Walking Dead-good, but it is still very good. It has more emphasis on the long-term survival than TWD, in which you'll build up your settlements. Great stuff.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 JFNxtSH

Surgeon Simulator 2013 [PC] - A bit of a gimmick really. Is really well made and is a hilarious game that will have you laughing instantly, and laughing even harder when you are in the presence of friends. It is absolutely ridiculous and sick. However it does not have the lasting value of any other of the games above. Still great if you can pick it up cheap, then juice it for 3 or 4 hours then go back to the games you usually play.
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 E45t8M1

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Sad k

this is what happens to posts when you move them to the user reviews section.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Lol. Razz

I was going to get Assasins Creed 3 but haven't got to it. Do you think I should get Assassins Creed 4 instead? Do you like it better? (assuming you played 3)

Also, that shot from Tomb Raider is fantastic and Bioshock Infinite is smexy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Teckno wrote:
Lol. Razz

I was going to get Assasins Creed 3 but haven't got to it. Do you think I should get Assassins Creed 4 instead? Do you like it better? (assuming you played 3)

You're asking to be disappointment. Any Ass Creed game after 2 is shit.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Padders wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Lol. Razz

For AC3? AC4?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Teckno wrote:
Padders wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Lol. Razz

For AC3? AC4?
AC3. I haven't played 4 since I'm waiting for it to drop in price
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:29 am

Padders wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Padders wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Lol. Razz

For AC3? AC4?

But why? It has pretty good ratings.

Then again, this is coming from the guy who didn't like The Last of Us, Uncharted, and Mass Effect.  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:43 am

AC3 should be a disappointment. That is, if you're listening to the userbase. 

AC4 has gotten more praise, but, like Padders, I haven't played that, either.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 pm

That is a really good OP, Steven! Kudos!

As for Assassin's Creed III, I thoroughly enjoyed it for what it was but in retrospect, it had no stand out moments and only two of the characters are really, really good (Charles Lee & Haytham Kenway) acting wise, the rest, are forgettable.

It has a very drab tone.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag is the antipode of AC III, a great ensemble, much better locations and more stand out moments.

It still has questionable stealth, bad AI and shit tail missions, but it's the best in the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:40 pm

@Stoney,
The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 6PqhlPy

Thanks!

I just wish more people would continue and write their own summaries Sad

@Teckno, to be honest I am not the best person to listen to because I am one of the few who haven't completed Assassin's Creed 2 and preferred Assassin's Creed 1. As luck would have it, I haven't completed AC III either but what I played of it, I thoroughly enjoyed. I did not really understand the hate for it at all. I guess it lacked a bit of character compared to the other games but I loved the way it builds up. The first few hours of the game were awesome. There is a twist that I honestly never saw coming, and I like the way you get to play as Connor from different stages of his life.
If you can get the game at a lowish price, then I have no doubt you will enjoy it. I think I prefer it to AC2, but that could be due to the fact that I detested Ezio. However colonial America isn't quite as impressive as Renaissance Italy was. :)Even if the intro is :O

AC4 from the offset is already leaps and bounds over the last 2 Assassin's Creed games. Maybe that's because I love pirates. But wow. I just love how it feels it lends itself wholeheartedly to a Sid Meiers Pirates approach while retaining its trademark Assassin's Creed elements. Nothing feels tacked on. It's built to work together.

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:58 pm

First: Soul Sacrifice

Really dug the visual style, atmosphere, story, and lore to the game.

Worst: Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified

It would be a decent game, if it wasn't for stopping power. The game has artificial difficulty, resulting from your character looking at the ceiling every time he gets hit. It makes it really easy to get massacred, even if you're using a solid strategy.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Teckno wrote:
Padders wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Padders wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Lol. Razz

For AC3? AC4?

But why? It has pretty good ratings.

Then again, this is coming from the guy who didn't like The Last of Us, Uncharted, and Mass Effect.  Surprised 

AC3's story is pretty awesome. The combat is much better than previous games (have not played AC4). 

...but the stealth elements feel diminished an the free running is just as bad as every other AC game.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:16 am

Assassins's Creed 3 is an epic game with a great story, great game mechanics, awesome graphics, and offers a ton of replay value. That being said, it sorta felt like a disappointment to me. I wish their were more cities and towns to visit during the American Revolution. The MP is the same crap from the other games. The ship gameplay was executed pretty poorly in this game. The beginning is slow and the story could have been done better. IDK man, it just didn't feel complete to me. The ending was also rushed and just flat, out sucked. Desmond's ending was even worse than Connor's. Being a HUGE fanboy of the series, I just expected more out of this game. That being said, I still think AC3 is an awesome game.

AC4 feels like a breath of fresh air compared to AC3. I just started playing it, and I already love this game more than AC3. So much fun to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Here are my Top 10 Favorite Games of 2013

Honorable Mentions: Pokemon X/Y, Tomb Raider, Resogun, Dead Space 3

10: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time: I love the Sly Cooper games to death, and while this one doesn't quite capture the magic as the PS2 games, it's still a fun little throwback to a great era.

9. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon: Luigi's Mansion was one of my favorite games on the Gamecube, And this sequel does a great job a capturing the spirit of the original game. Each mansion is unique and fun to explore, the game play is largely improved, and I love how much personality it give's Luigi.

8. Metro Last Light: This is a really beautiful game. Everything about it looks high quality for a game made on a shoestring budget. The Gameplay is alot of fun, and the world is just so engrossing as well.

7. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Man does this game take over your life. It's just so relaxing to retreat to a fantasy town and decide to do whatever you want. And it's great to see your town build up over time as you play every day.

6: Shadow Warrior: This is probably my favorite FPS of the year gameplay wise. It's a wonderful blend of Old school and new school elements in shooters, some pretty funny dialouge, and a wonderful asian art style in it as well.

5: Bioshock Infinite: The world and narrative in the game is absolutely fantastic. The two main leads are absolutely wonderful, and the ending was jaw-droppingly amazing. The reason why it doesn't score any higher on the list is because the game feels a little to linear for a Shock game, the middle part of the game drags quite a bit, and the story can get really confusing, but thankfully it all makes sense in the end.

4. The Last of Us: Like Infinite, this game has a fantastic world and narrative. The chemistry between Joel and Ellie is wonderful, The soundtrack is beautifully somber, and it's one of the best looking games on the PS3. The game is just a powerful ride from beginning to end. My only issue with the game are the bugs. There are quite a few of them in the game, including one that happened on my second play through that made the game unplayable until I reset the game.

3. Super Mario 3D World: I love the Mario series to death. but it's been resting on it's laurels for quite a bit for the last few years.(looking at you New Super Mario Bros ) But 3D World it definally one of the best ones in a long time. Some absolutely fantastic level design, awsome new mechanics like the Double Cherry, Some fantastic music, and the Multiplayer is actually pretty fun. And it's great to play as four different characters in the game.

2. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: The game might be a small downloadable side expansion to Far Cry 3, but this game is one of the funniest games I've ever played. The whole 80s action ascetic is absolutely marvelous, from the graphics, to the music, to all of the funny references. This entire game is just funny from beginning to end.

1. Saints Row IV: "It's just a DLC to Saints Row 3!" "It's the exact same City from the last game with nothing new " "GTAV is a million times better." All of that may be semi-true. But you know what? Fuck it! This game is just pure fun. And that's what gaming is all about. Having fun. The story is fun, flying around the city is fun, the weapons are fun, the game is hilarious, and the whole game is just one giant stupid fun mess. And I love it to death.

I'll post my worst games of the year later.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Dude nice post. Thanks for contributing so well The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 2505020059

Surprised you put Saint Row IV instead of GTA V though
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Thank you very much.

Never really was much of a GTA fan. I appreciate what the series has done for gaming, but it's never really interested me.

Anyway's on to the Worst games list

DISCLAIMER: Some of these games on the list I may not have completed all the way through. Though I did definitely play all of them.

These games aren't going to be in any specific order, with the exception of my worst game of the year at the end.

Crysis 3: Man is this game really forgettable. The only really great thing about it are the visuals, and that's it. Everything else is just so boring and bland and repetitive that I just couldn't finish it. Only reason I even played it is because my Graphics card came with a free code for it. Not a terrible game, but a game with amazing graphics doesn't make a great game.  

Simcity: I played the game a little bit on a friends computer to see if it was any good. And it's not really that much of an improvement over Simcity 4. At worst, it's a bit of a downgrade. The city size feels to small, and the AI can be a bit dumb, but the reason why this game is here is because of the online requirement. Games that require an Always-Online requirement just to play even the Single-Player modes is unacceptable. The game at launch was completely unplayable with the servers being overloaded and  people being unable to connect to servers. That whole fiasco could have been mostly avoided if there wasn't an always on requirement. If you are going to make a game that forces paying customers to be always online(That isn't multiplayer only or an MMO), then paying customers expect you to be always online as well, with little to no downtime without warning. If that's impossible for you, then don't do it.

Fuse: When this game was first announced as Overstrike, I was pretty interested. It seemed to be a fun, light-hearted game with a good sense of humor and nice art-style. But then when it got re-branded as Fuse, my interest died. It looked like the ultimate example of something great and original ruined by using a focus group to try and appeal to everyone. I gave the game a rent hoping that there was something left in this dried up husk that was once an original game. And while some of the weapons are cool and fun to use and the mechanic of switching characters on the fly is a good element that I hope more games like this use in the future, there was hardly anything left. The focus groups pretty much turned this game into a bland, gritty, violent, soulless, assembly line game. Insomniac, you should be ashamed of yourselves for letting this happen.

Ride to Hell Retribution: I had heard that this game was one of the worst games ever made. But I also heard that it was so bad it was good. So I gave the game a rent to see if it was that bad, and it really is. Everything about this game feels broken. Nothing works right. The graphics are horrible, the character animations are piss poor(and even horrifying during the "sex scenes") The story makes no sense at all, The sound editing is a mess, and oh god the gameplay. The gameplay is some of the worst I've played in a long time. The melee and gun play are broken, the AI is beyond retarded, and the motorcycle elements are just a linear path where if you touch anything, it warps you a little ways back. The game feels like it was going to be an open world game, but everything must have gone to shit so they had to stitch together what they had into something that looked like a game. This is just an astonishing game. It has to be played to understand how bad it is. It's almost like The Room of Video Games.

Now for my worst game of the year.

Aliens Colonial Marines: while ride to hell was probably worse of a game.,it was to bad, it was kinda funny at how incompetent it was. THIS game however, made me angry. The marketing in this game made it out to be a pretty good authentic Aliens game. Lies. All lies. The trailers and game play demos lied about everything in this game. The graphics are a complete lie, the guns don't really work well, the AI is bad, you barely fight Aliens in an Aliens game(Oh you wanted to fight Aliens? NOPE! Here, fight these generic Weyland-Yutani Mercs instead!) And the story, Which was marketed as "A true sequel to Aliens" and said to be cannon with the movie series, plays out like a bad Fan Fiction.
Spoiler:
What the hell happened here? Gearbox is an acclaimed developer known for making great games. Yeah they did DNF, but most of that was 3D Realms fault. Here, there is no excuse. From what I've heard, Gearbox did some really shady thing with this game. Collecting money from Sega without really working much on the game, outsourcing most of it to Timegate Studios, and more. 

The moral of the story is: Never buy anything from Gearbox ever again, Do not Pre-Order any game ever again, and don't immediate get hyped over a licensed game no matter who makes it. And while Alien Isolation looks promising, I'm not going to get hyped.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:31 pm

NBA 2K14 (PS4) - The gameplay is just like the previous entries. It's excellent, but the best part about 2K14 are the graphics, specifically the character models. They are gorgeous.

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 BXWtRnvCEAArdU5
Left is PS3, right is PS4.

I don't like the servers aspect of 2K14. Saves are on the 2K Servers (If someone goes online), and if someone can't access the servers, he or she can't use that save.

9/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Anybody play Ride to Hell: Retribution? It is reviewed as one of the worst games of not only 2013, but of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Nope but seen gameplay of it
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:35 pm

I did. I gave the game a rent just to see how bad it is. Holy shit is it bad. This is probably the first video game I've played that falls directly into the so bad, it's good catagory. Everything that you can fuck up in a game, this game fucks up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best & Worst Titles from 2013   The Best & Worst Titles from 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best & Worst Titles from 2013
Page 1 of 1