Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA Empty
PostSubject: DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA   DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Oh yes

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/16/digimon-story-evolves-playstation-vita-2015/#7vE2qbyCpJ6Z1TOt.99
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA   DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Digimon>Pokémon
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA   DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Wrong, however it could be better than X and Y DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA   DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:02 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Wrong, however it could be better than X and Y DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA 2505020059

Uh, Digimon is way better than Pokemon. The only thing Pokemon has better than Digimon is its Manga.

That being said, comparing them is a little unfair. Digimon is supposed to be a monster raising where you have one monster, and he's your best friend in the whole universe, and you raise him to become a perfect killing machine (the newer DS games are shitty though).

Pokemon is a monster collection RPG, and, while its weakness and attribute systems are well-done, it fails to truly differentiate all its creatures, or generate any concern for their safety ("Raltz just died? No problem!).
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA   DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 am

Whatever ya say. I think 99% of people prefer Pokemon anyway.
But I could get into digimon. I gotta say although Pokemon were cooler than digimon in the first few generations, now Digimon make the new pokemon look like faggots.

Concern for their safety? Isn't that why there is nuzlocking?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA   DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Pokemon has better games
Digimon had a better cartoon
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA   DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:45 am

Orion wrote:
Pokemon has better games
Digimon had a better cartoon

This is why no one takes you seriously.

Digimon were always 'cooler' than Pokemon. Compared to Blackwargreymon even Blaziken looks like a total wuss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA   DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIGIMON GAME ANNOUNCED FOR PS VITA
Page 1 of 1